GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eh, mario kart or f-zero?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 20:47
Regular
I 'ave many gc games, but I'm lacking 1 genre, racing. Which do ya reckon will be betta?
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:47
Regular
I 'ave many gc games, but I'm lacking 1 genre, racing. Which do ya reckon will be betta?
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:53
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It really depends on what you like. fast futuristic ship racing or slow steady (*not me,im all over the shop) kart racing. Both should be great. Save up to get both if you are torn between the two. there is enough time.
Fri 21/03/03 at 20:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm getting both, so I don't really care.

Go with Monkey Race in Super Monkey Ball 2 for the moment. It's excellent. :-D

Or if you're looking for a real racing game that's out now, get Wave Race: Blue Storm or Extreme G-3. Both are fairly good. Burnout maybe as well - it's worth a look, but Burnout 2: Point Of Impact is quite close, so maybe you could just wait for that instead.
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
When are they both due out?

I might claim one...
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:28
Regular
I'm not usually keen on racing games, but the future is looking fast and wheeled for me:

F-zero GC
Mario Kart GC
Burnout 2

Still, unless Mario Golf on the GameCube truly is amazing, nothing will ever get me to buy a purely golf game (e.g. not a game like Monkey Ball 2 with golf as a mini-game)
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
F Zero!
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Omnipresent"
F-Zero. WOW. WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
"past,present&future"
I'd say Mario Kart, F Zero's good, but you play it for so long, and then you've done everything / got stuck at certain point, and get bored. Mario Kart's game you can play forever. No?

(preferably get both, but if I had to choose).

Wave Rave is stunning and solid long term, Burn Out is spectacular, but quite short term, better to rent it, but everyone should play it.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Steven"
Kart to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:16
Regular
Wave Race Blue Storm just bored me.

Not to say it isn't a good game. Just bored me.

I've never been a fan of water-based games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.