GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eh, mario kart or f-zero?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 20:47
Regular
I 'ave many gc games, but I'm lacking 1 genre, racing. Which do ya reckon will be betta?
Sat 22/03/03 at 19:27
Regular
"bing bang bong"
N64 F-Zero was better than N64 Mario Kart, but SNES Mario Kart beat them both.

So who knows :O/
Sat 22/03/03 at 11:33
"For the horde!!!!"
I had both on the Snes and both on the N64 now i'm going to get both for Gamecube :-)
Sat 22/03/03 at 01:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be getting both Mario Kart and F-Zero. Overall though, my vote for a favourite goes straight to F-Zero ! :-)
Fri 21/03/03 at 23:58
Regular
"NJAN"
i have wave race: bs and wave race 64 and, they are brilliant games but, i dont like emm much either. and i guess its the same story with mario kart too. but f-zero x - now thats a game that i could (and have) played every day for months. group of lads around and set up 4player and you cant go wrong. top notch!
Fri 21/03/03 at 23:01
Regular
"past,present&future"
Edgy wrote:
> vorderman wrote:
> Yes it's hard, and I know lot's of racing game fans who don't like
> it,
> and just don't get into it.
>
> If you're replying to my comment on Wave Race...I didn't say it's
> hard. I said it bored me.

OK!

just saying I know a lot of people who didn't give it a fair chance.

V.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:57
Regular
vorderman wrote:
> Yes it's hard, and I know lot's of racing game fans who don't like it,
> and just don't get into it.

If you're replying to my comment on Wave Race...I didn't say it's hard. I said it bored me.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:55
Regular
"past,present&future"
Yes it's hard, and I know lot's of racing game fans who don't like it, and just don't get into it.

But it's definitely worth perservering it, and you'll get the best control in any racing ever, seriously.

(Burnout control is also amazing, but that's just Left, Right, Accelerate, brake and Boost)
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:16
Regular
Wave Race Blue Storm just bored me.

Not to say it isn't a good game. Just bored me.

I've never been a fan of water-based games.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Steven"
Kart to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
"past,present&future"
I'd say Mario Kart, F Zero's good, but you play it for so long, and then you've done everything / got stuck at certain point, and get bored. Mario Kart's game you can play forever. No?

(preferably get both, but if I had to choose).

Wave Rave is stunning and solid long term, Burn Out is spectacular, but quite short term, better to rent it, but everyone should play it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.