GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which game would you like to see on the PS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/12/01 at 13:36
Regular
Which game from another console or PC would you most like to see come to the PS2 and why?

I would have to say, Jet Set Radio Future from the XBox. My brother has the original for his dreamcast, which was great. JSRF looks even better with bigger levels, more characters, tricks and the two player mode. Plus it may have internet capabilities a bit like tony hawk 3.

Now its your turn...
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:00
savatt1668 wrote:
> By far I'd love to see Alice (PC). Excellent platform game :-) Its by EA so
> hopefully something might happen on that.

Another series I'd like to see is
> Command and Conquer. The Red Alert 2 game is good fun and I don't see why the
> PS2 would have any problems coping with it :-)

- im sorry but i have to disagree... maybe its cos i never liked those kinda games but i happen to think they're tedious, slow and extremely pointless!! Frankly... im glad to see the back of em!!

but thats just my opinion (dont wanna start any fights ok!!)
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Bah"
A online Warcraft game
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
By far I'd love to see Alice (PC). Excellent platform game :-) Its by EA so hopefully something might happen on that.

Another series I'd like to see is Command and Conquer. The Red Alert 2 game is good fun and I don't see why the PS2 would have any problems coping with it :-)
Tue 18/12/01 at 23:05
WHAT?!??? i looked everywhere for that ba****d!!! i never even knew it was available!!!
wow... do i feel dumb!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 23:00
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Return Fire is on the PS1. My mate gave it to me for free.
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:57
there was a game on 3-DO years ago called Return Fire!! Does anyone remember that? I thought that was a great laugh with a few mates and beers!!
I'd like to see that revived on PS1 atleast... if not PS2 it is! (in my dreams??)
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:42
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i was looking forward to munch odessy on the ps2 until it became and exclusive to the other black box but still they could convert it.
Mon 17/12/01 at 21:18
Regular
sPiKe2k wrote:
> Halo!, imagine that alongside mgs2 on the ps2!

I'm sure Microsoft would love to hang on to that, even if it means another $50 million to the developers pocket as it could shift a lot of xbox consoles.
Mon 17/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
"Touched!"
Halo!, imagine that alongside mgs2 on the ps2!
Mon 17/12/01 at 20:56
There are so many games i would like to see on the PS2 1 of the main ones would be Halo it looks amazing. Although i woulld like to see some of the old PC games Simon the Sorcerer 1&2 ahhh the memories. I would also like to see a new version of Cannon Fodder, i'm sure they could make a great 3D version where you could unlock the old versions aswell. They wouldn't take up much space on the disc about 20mb most both of them, if they did that then that would be a hell of a game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.