GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evolution 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
My friend inported that game for Japen, along with his free loader

I have pro ev 2, for ps2, but his is for cube

Is the game coming out in America, or England?

He says its ace, if you order it, it is in Japanese

But you can get it translated and save it on your memory card

I am tempted to do the same. Any advice?

I love those footy games
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Cool. I'll be looking to import this game soon, and finally get rid of FIFA 2003 - a game that only looks a lot better than it is because of how bad ISS 2 turned out to be.

I've seen it at www.ImportMadness.com for £45, but I haven't checked out your site yet.

Shame about the translation, but what are you trying to say at the end there, Alistair? Are you trying to say you're working on an English, translation, or something?? I hope so... :S

But I'll be buying this game - English text or not!
FIFA games can only go so-far, with ISS so bad!
Wed 09/04/03 at 15:18
Regular
I imported Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution for the GameCube a couple of months a go now. Go to www.rsdm.co.uk for the game itself and after ordering the game only took 4 days to arrive. The Freeloader, 251 memeory card and translation (for Jap and Q-Cubes only) are all extra costs so it does work out a little more expensive than your ordinary game. That aside though it is by far the greatest sports game I have ever played and it was worth every penny for the import.

The translation only translates the players names and team data etc and the ones you find on the net are only for Q-Cubes and Jap cubes only. There isn't anyone with a PAL Cube and Freeloader who has bothered to do a translation for other users. Due to the fact that the translation was developed on a Japanese Cube if you try to run it on a PAL Cube the card will format itself every time. However the summer holidays are fast approaching and I will be editing the game myself so I will let you know more about that nearer the time.
Wed 09/04/03 at 13:38
Regular
Questions

so can you get this winning eleven now then?

if so where from, how much?,

wheres the cheapest place for the freeloader?

what size memory card can you get away with, and how do you go about changing Jap - English?

Its surpossed to gone back to the old ISS control which was superb

Thanks for your replies
Wed 09/04/03 at 12:20
Regular
None of the Pro Evo games will be coming out on Cube in Europe, Sony have signed a deal with Konami so they don't get released on any other console outside of Japan.

W*****s
Tue 08/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
£130? No way!

Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution costs only £45 from ImportMadness.
An Official Memory Card 251 is only £14.99 off SR.
And I'm sure that Translation-thing doesn't cost too much, either.

That's all providing you have a GameCube, of course.

But where do you get it translated from Jap-to-English for the GameCube?
I found a site the other day for the PS2 game, but couldn't find anything on the GameCube version.
Fri 28/03/03 at 23:03
Regular
"All about the Beats"
good no? wrote:
> I think to get the game, with a freeloader
>
> A big memory card, as the translation take up alot of it
>
> Will be about £130 upwards
>
> As a guess

£130?
Thats alot
Fri 28/03/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Steven"
greatest footy game ever.

It has to be released.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Steven"
I think to get the game, with a freeloader

A big memory card, as the translation take up alot of it

Will be about £130 upwards

As a guess
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
"  "
PES3 has to be 2003 dammit!!! :D
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:07
Regular
Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution is out for both PS2 and GameCube in Japan. Konami won't be releasing elsewhere, but Pro Evolution Soccer 3 will most likely follow the pattern of it's predecessors and be that game with added improvements. Don't expect it until 2004, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.