GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evolution 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
My friend inported that game for Japen, along with his free loader

I have pro ev 2, for ps2, but his is for cube

Is the game coming out in America, or England?

He says its ace, if you order it, it is in Japanese

But you can get it translated and save it on your memory card

I am tempted to do the same. Any advice?

I love those footy games
Fri 02/05/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I should've had my game by now!! :@

First of all, I ordered it without actually 'ordering' it properly...
I posted them the cheque, typed-up all the information they'd need on a bit of paper, and sent it to them - without realising you have to actually order the game on-line first, selecting to "Pay by post".

Damn!

They've got my cheque, but it hasn't been cleared yet.
So, I e-mailed them to find out what's going on, only to realise that there site's all messed-up, and that it has been for the last week-or-so, now that's (RSDM.co.uk)!

When am I ever going to get this game?!?!?
Fri 02/05/03 at 08:26
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Blurb wrote:
> Is there going to be Pro evolotion 2 on the cube

Probably not. Since here in Europe, Sony has the exclusive rights to the license. Your best bet is to get a Freeloader and Winning Eleven 6 Final Evo, which is a million-times better than Pro Evo 2 anyway.
Fri 02/05/03 at 00:19
Regular
If there's a Pro Evo 3 sometime in the next year, as much as i love the Cube, i'd probably still buy it on my PS2. I've played every ISS and ISS Pro since the PS1 and i suppose you just get naturally used to the controller. The Cube controller doesn't have enough shoulder buttons, plus the direction pad's a little too small - for this game anyway.
Sun 27/04/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Is there going to be Pro evolotion 2 on the cube
Sat 26/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
Tony_Blair wrote:
> but how will you be getting all that onto the game?

Its got an editing tool built into the game so all it requires is time and patience.
Sat 26/04/03 at 12:06
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Sorry Dringo its only the players, stadiums etc. The menus stay in
> Japanese but they are VERY easy to navigate (even the editing menus)
> once you have gotten used to the game.

Hmmm my brother always shows off his Pro Evo game on the PS2... love to shut him up.
Sat 26/04/03 at 11:17
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
but how will you be getting all that onto the game?
Fri 25/04/03 at 14:18
Regular
Sorry Dringo its only the players, stadiums etc. The menus stay in Japanese but they are VERY easy to navigate (even the editing menus) once you have gotten used to the game.
Fri 25/04/03 at 12:51
Regular
Wooo hold on.... you can change the dialect into English via a memory card?
Thu 24/04/03 at 16:23
Regular
The problem with the translations on the net at the moment is because they have been done on either a Q or Japanese Cube and therefore copying Japanese data onto a PAL card will cause it to format EVERY time. However because the editing will done using a PAL card there won't be any problems when I try to copy it to another PAL card. PAL to PAL is fine, however JAP to PAL doesn't work and neither does PAL to JAP.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.