GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE UK LAUNCH INFO, GAMECUBE LAUNCH INFO, GAMECUBE LAUNCH INFO, GAMECUBE LAUNCH INFO, GAMECUBE LAUNCH INFO, GAMECUBE LAUNCH INFO,"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 22:43
Regular
Hello there now this post is all about the Gamecube launch in the UK thats right it is going ahead and will appear in either April or May of next year meeting the promised Spring release.

Now due to increasing the American ammount of Gamecubes we get erm wait or it 300,000 Gamecubes at launch... Thats bad and all concreate launch info such as exact date, prices and titles will all be confirmed next month...

Better make sure i'm one of the 300,000 really.
Sun 16/12/01 at 02:44
Regular
Iraqistan Man wrote:
> well screw you guys, my.... friends got one. With Rouge Leader.

And your point being do you have a Gamecube, what you don't? Then pre-order one from SR!
Sun 16/12/01 at 02:42
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Just so you know, 300,000 units is actually an awful lot. Think about it.

300,000 is what was sold in Japan and Nintendo were dissapointed and 300,000 for the whole of europe... not that good really.

Ahhhh well i will be pre-ordering now as soon as concreate details are given.
Sun 16/12/01 at 02:41
Regular
Asphalt wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Hello there now this post is all about the Gamecube launch
> in the UK thats right
> it is going ahead and will appear in either April or
> May of next year meeting
> the promised Spring release.

"April or
> May". you are behind dringo. its currently March, thank you.

No its not.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:29
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
well screw you guys, my.... friends got one. With Rouge Leader.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Just so you know, 300,000 units is actually an awful lot. Think about it.

It is. But they shifted like REALLY hot cakes in ths US. So SR, I think you better had get your share of GC's. Like. Well I dunno, maybe about 250,000 units. Should JUST about cover it :o) Ah hell take 'em all. SR would be sooooo rich :o)
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
There again I did get my PS2 on launch day!!
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
I hope Im one of the lucky ones but I didnt place a pre order down untill a couple of weeks after SR started taking them!! Oh well!!
Sat 15/12/01 at 14:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
OH MY GAWD!

Snuggly is actually at work, on SATURDAY!
Sat 15/12/01 at 14:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Just so you know, 300,000 units is actually an awful lot. Think about it.
Sat 15/12/01 at 12:25
Regular
Mario 64 was £64.99 when it was released I dont see why Luigi's Mansion will not have the same price tag. One reason the gemas are so expensive is because the console itself is very cheap so to get their money back they need to geit from somwhere else which is the games, plus the games are very expensive to produce because they are not normal sized discs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.