GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda: the bonus disc?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 22/03/03 at 18:25
Regular
Well, today i went and pre-ordered The wind waker, along with a shiny new GBAsp, and i was wondering, will i get the bonus disc as the clerk there didn't mention anything about it.... and i forgot to ask.
i pre-ordered at G*me (no advertising there SR!) and there was no information posted up in the store anywhere, so, will i get it on the 3rd of may, with my wind waker?
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:43
"Wa-wa-west"
Syphonical wrote:
> So i will be getting it, that's good news
> I love OOT!
>
>
> but who doesn't?

I liked Majora's Mask more I have to say. Dunno why.
Sun 23/03/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
So i will be getting it, that's good news
I love OOT!

but who doesn't?
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:37
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I have pre ordered my LOD:WW from Game and its only costing me £30 excluding delivery
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:27
"For the horde!!!!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> If you're getting it from GAME, then what do you expect?
>
> You will have paid £10 more than if you had got it anywhere
> else, they won't give you a bonus disk and the instructions will be
> torn and have dog wee on them. Game sucks.

how dare you say that about Game!!!
dog wee is added value :-P
Sun 23/03/03 at 02:51
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Had they not said the UK/Europe in generall would be getting A LOT of the bonus disks? In other words, not the same short falls as in the US and Japan - then, if it was pre-order = bonus disk as originally promised it would ahve saved a lot of problems.
Sat 22/03/03 at 22:59
Regular
Well in a CD case (a music CD case I must add) it has the logo for CDs...which basically includes the words...and I have checked this about 10 seconds before typing..."Compact Disc Digital Audio"
Sat 22/03/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Well, i'll preorder it, so i'll be ok.
Huzzah!
Sat 22/03/03 at 22:53
Regular
"NJAN"
i thought 'disk' included cds, floppys, hdd and all that other stuff, and 'disc' was/is used when describing a flat, circular object. hmm.. and what about the difference with uk and us spellings? i wouldnt be surprised if they spelt it disc and disk was for us on the right hand side of the atlantic.
dictonary.com might help, but i couldnt be bothered, i have metroid to play!!! amazing game that!
Sat 22/03/03 at 22:52
Regular
If you're lucky enough to get it from the first batch...or for how many batches the 'limited' offer applies to.
Sat 22/03/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
How posh. So, the bonus disc(Thats right?) then, you get Ocarina of time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.