GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where do YOU live?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 19:55
Regular
Pretty simple really - answer the question. You might want to give us a little extra info on the location if it's fairly unheard of. Just thought we might find it interesting to learn of other UKchatforums members in our area.
Anyway, I'll get the ball rolling (hopefully). I live in Hereford - a city in the West Midlands, close to the Welsh border. Most interesting fact about Hereford? Ermm, it's home of the SAS!
Sun 16/12/01 at 10:11
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"I'm going to Special Reserve today to get one of those goody bags that they're giving out."

Well, that plan went absolutely awry! I quote a leaflet that was in-store "Got anything planned for Saturday December 15th? Cancel it! We're running another one of our great give-away days in our Chelmsford Special Reserve
shop, where we give you FREE stuff, purely out of the goodness of our hearts! What's the catch? There isn't one! You just have to turn up on the day and we'll bombard you with goodie bags!" I was told that all you have to do is go into the shop and you'll get a goody bag - or that's what was implied. I went in there, looked at some games, expecting to see everyone with goody bags, but there were none. Then, I saw someone buying a game and he recieved a goody bag. I put 2 + 2 together and realised that you only get a goody bag if you buy something. Just a tip to Special Reserve, in your advertising, just be a little clearer - no offence intended.

Crash ²ºº¹, I love Cornish Pasties. Why hasn't anyone else had them? Are they only available in a certain radius from Cornwall? To anyone that doesn't know (shame on you!), Cornish Pasties are gravy and little bits of everything wrapped in pastry. You can also get other fillings, like cheese and onion - lovely!
Sun 16/12/01 at 09:51
Regular
We have an American on the forums? Wow. Are you a slack jawed yokel just like the Simpsons says? I believe the Simpsons. It's funny and they are yellow.
Sun 16/12/01 at 09:44
Regular
"  "
I live in the third place....well the other two are flea ridden. Man i'm funny.
Sun 16/12/01 at 05:17
I live in Corbin, Ky in the USA. Not much happens here either.
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:35
Regular
I saw this woman on TV making one once. Cornish Pastries look quite tasty ! Never had one...yet.
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
I live in cornwall. The place where nothing happens :D
anyone ever had a cornish pasty before, they're YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY :D
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:14
Regular
No.2 wrote:
> and is now in a tree

oh yer it fell out the tree and landed in a shed and now the shed has a big hole in the roof
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:08
Regular
i got me a noo traler in ma traler park i liv wiv ma mar hoo is ma sistr and ma 16 bruvers and sistrs and lots a nekid men hoo visit my mar
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:00
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> i live on www.ukchatforums.com

What's it like ?
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:33
i live on www.ukchatforums.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.