GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Resi (original) help..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/03/03 at 23:32
Regular
Right.

I now have three masks, just need the one with no nose (wonder how it smells...).

I've also got the yellow wind tolken thing from the room with the magic bee.

And only the first two keys.

What do I do now?

Also: The medi-pack - is that used to recover health?
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:48
Regular
Yay! Completed Resi.

Started off this quest to finish it just so that I could feel I'd got close to my money's worth from the game before I traded the piece of junk in for something better.

But slowly it won me over, and now I love it :^)

I'll be back to play through as Chris in a little while, but for now I have other games calling.
Maybe Resi 0.

Cheers for all the help everyone :^)
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:54
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> Got slapped in the face

A lot.

Must read through before hitting post...
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:53
Regular
Been playing a bit more tonight.
Got slapped in the face when I thought I was to be let into the bit below the entrance hall stairs, only to be slapped in the face with the realisation that I still need the stone bit to go round the second metal bit. It's all starting to seem pretty pedantic.

Artemis Clod Frog wrote:
> Not really, since the stun gun batteries are way too small to use.

I don't know.. it must take quite a lot of power to fry a full-size zombie like that...

Anyway, tonights crys for help:

I've killed the snake (does it intentionally make the last round from the gun kill it, or was that just coincidence?), but can't get through the doors, as they have no handle (*stops to consider trying the square-ended winch*... probably not).

Also been to the room with the statue and the sliding walls. Can't do it. Whatever I'm trying to achieve...

Once again, help! :^)
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:26
"Wa-wa-west"
Dr Duck wrote:
> One thing:
> There are too elevators by the water fall. I can see how you use the
> one without power to shut off the water fall and go behind it.
> But it says the battery's gone.
>
> I can't take it from one of the stun gun can I?
>
> Thought not (and couldn't find a way to) but you never know with this
> crazy game. And it'd make sense if you could...

Not really, since the stun gun batteries are way too small to use. Anyway, you get the battery after you go through the basement, and then turn on the service lift in the kitchen. You can get to the basement through a hole in a second floor room. If you've played the original PS1 version it's where you fight Yawn the snake for the second time, but otherwise its at the end of the same corridor leading off to the bee puzzle room where you get the wind crest.
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
Yay. Now there's places to go and things to do again.
Just can't be bothered to do any more today.

One thing:
There are too elevators by the water fall. I can see how you use the one without power to shut off the water fall and go behind it.
But it says the battery's gone.

I can't take it from one of the stun gun can I?

Thought not (and couldn't find a way to) but you never know with this crazy game. And it'd make sense if you could...
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:30
Regular
Back in the shark tank? Think I remember the room...
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You have to plant it on the roots, near the control room.

Easy kill.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:23
Regular
Excellent. Coming along nicely now. Got to admit I'm starting to enjoy the game. Possibly largely because I have pleanty of typewriter ribbon and shot gun shells, and can just about pop off most zombies' heads with one shot.

In the room with the big plant, and I have the V-Jolt. How do I use it to kill the plant?

And why didn't I save at some point within the last half hour before I went into the plant room? 'Noo, won't bother going all the way back for the typewriter ribbon, nothing bad will happen...' Muppet.

:^)
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:33
Regular
Make sure you have the key (Control Room key I think)

Then I just run around the edge of the room and into the room at the opposite end of the semi-circular walkway. If you're lucky you will only get hit once if at all.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:28
Regular
Cheers.

Now the shark room:

Been in once, wasted one shark, then the biggest shark in the world (or room) jumped up and ate me.

Don't like the game enough to continuously try stuff to deal with them, so I'll ask you guys,
How do I do the room with the sharks in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.