GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Resi (original) help..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/03/03 at 23:32
Regular
Right.

I now have three masks, just need the one with no nose (wonder how it smells...).

I've also got the yellow wind tolken thing from the room with the magic bee.

And only the first two keys.

What do I do now?

Also: The medi-pack - is that used to recover health?
Sat 22/03/03 at 23:32
Regular
Right.

I now have three masks, just need the one with no nose (wonder how it smells...).

I've also got the yellow wind tolken thing from the room with the magic bee.

And only the first two keys.

What do I do now?

Also: The medi-pack - is that used to recover health?
Sat 22/03/03 at 23:51
Regular
Can't remember.

Use the medi pack, it only contains another item inside; like a first aid spray, or a herb mix etc.
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
When I was missing one mask I actually had it if that makes any sense. I had it because it was inside a box I was carrying about, so, if you have any boxes make sure you “examine” them, you never know what you may find.
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:25
Regular
What've you done to get the other 3 masks then i'll be able to tell ya.
Sun 23/03/03 at 02:58
Regular
Right, sorted it. Hadn't put the two music sheets together, so couldn't play the piano.

I've now had all the masks and been to the coffin in the crypt.

2 questions:

When I did the snake, I fired a couple of rounds at it, thought screw it, grabbed the mask and legged it. Presumably the other bloke died (heard a scream). (Then went for serum.) Is that the right kind of way to go about it, or can the snake be killed?

The zombie in the coffin, after the masks. If I unload a couple of grenades into him will he die?
There was something on the floor, but with the controls I didn't manage to pick it up before the dead guy chewed me up.

Do I need it to kill him, or should I just waste him with grenades?

I have to say, compared to when I started playing, the game has grown on me quite a bit. I'll still probably be trading it in once I finish once with Jill and Chris, and the not knowing how strictly I need to ration ammo, saves and stuff is a bit lame.

Does zero have the same controls? If not I might give it a spin next...
Sun 23/03/03 at 03:11
Regular
You can defeat the snake but not kill him, just run in and out for the mask, if you're playing as Jill - Richard should die; then you can go back in for his assualt shotgun.

The zombie in the coffin is just a crimson head, I beleive I killed it with a couple of shots from the shotgun.
Sun 23/03/03 at 03:27
Regular
Thanks. I think I'll leave it until tomorrow to have a go now.
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:31
Regular
To kill that crimson head just pump a few grenades into him. Thats what I did anyway.
Sun 23/03/03 at 13:04
Regular
Right. Can do all that, and now have the first octagonal tolken in the doors in the entrance hall.

Can't see anything to do now though, not without the next key. There doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go...

Also:

The snake room - went back in for that bloke's gun, but couldn't find it. Do I need to mash the snake up for it?

I've taken to just running past zombies wherever possible. If I have that rubbish little knife and can't just run past, will I be able to slash them then get by before they can recover and grab me?
Sun 23/03/03 at 13:09
Regular
Another thing:

On the files menu, under mansion 2, I haven't got file #1.

If I get it later, I can wait, but if I've just missed picking it up somewhere, could someone give me the gist of what it said please.

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.