GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just shot my load over Phenandra Drifts......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:15
Regular
Everyone buy Metroid Prime, it's f--king amazing.
Sun 23/03/03 at 15:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Boss 9 - Ya Mum

Bloody hell - hope not. Her attacks will be lethal. Especially her venomous "I'm always right" beam and "whats this on my credit card" attack.
Sun 23/03/03 at 15:21
Regular
:D
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What is it with Tilta and 'shooting loads'?

My my.

Anyway. I got Thermal Visor (that whole section is incredible. The game mixes high octane FPS with adventuring with such ease) and the Ice Beam.

Now for the crashed frigate......
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rickoss wrote:
> They're not real bosses...

---

Yes they are.

:-)
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Cyclone wrote:
> Now for the crashed frigate......

First you must acquire the Gravity Suit. From Phendrana bloody rifts. It's so far away... pirates...everywhere...
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just realised that.

Now where the hell is that......?

(no one tell me)
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:47
Regular
In the Gravity Chamber.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's the furthest away it could possibly be.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think I know now.

Near the thermal visor. Methinks.
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Don't think I'm doing too bad at the moment. Been touring around Phenandra Drifts a bit. Beat that plant boss and stuff. :-)
The only complaint I have about the game so far is the scanning. Its a great little addition, but it can be bloody annoying when you're trying to scan enemies and you're getting the crap kicked out of you while you do it.
Like when I've been up against the bosses, cause I want to make sure I scan them and stuff, I end up getting hit as I try to dodge and get the damn scan to upload at the same time - then once thats done, I have to let go of the 'L' button and quickly get back to weapons and lock on before I get pummelled again.

Another little complain is when you have two tough enemies in a crappy small space. So you really can't avoid getting hit. I'm talking about those ones you have to shot from behind in Phenandra Drifts.
That got annoying.

Thats it in the complaints from me though. Anyone who doesn't like the lock on in the game is a psycho because it really is NEEDED. Unless you wanna stand still trying to aim and get shot to hell, you have to use the lock on ability so you can then concentrate on dodging attacks.
I love the way that even though its through an FPS view, it still feels like a Metroid game and not something totally new.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.