GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just shot my load over Phenandra Drifts......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:15
Regular
Everyone buy Metroid Prime, it's f--king amazing.
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:15
Regular
Everyone buy Metroid Prime, it's f--king amazing.
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:06
Regular
"DS..."
As soon as I have a KB for gc PSO and have enough cash I'll be getting it, but in the mean time it's back to coming up with some wild scheme to make some cash, *contemplates catching hedgehogs, painting them blue, listing them on ebay as "The REAL sonic" and putting a reserve of £100 on each, them dismisses the idea as can't be arsed* :D

slik ~_~
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The 4th Boss (the one with those sunlight panels) is the most challenging part in the game so far.

Saved before her, went in, and was slaughetered, as I wasn't sure what to do after I'd taken out the first panel when there were two - just noticed that she always knocked them back into place and that I'd have to stun her first.

I'll complete it later.
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*Spoilers*

I just had a much harder bit. I ventured even deeper into the Phenandra base, and met some flying pirates, with some meaty guns, and then I had to finish off loads of metroids! Argh!

But it was worth it, as I got the thermal visor.

*spoilers*
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:43
Regular
I got killed last night whilst trying to kill some Mini SHeegoths, I started back att the beginning of the Magmoor Caverns, so, I turned it off and went to bed.
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:57
Regular
Just got the Wave Beam from Phendrana which is pretty cool, makes killing those damn Baby Sheegoths a lot easier. Right, best go and see what doors this meaty bit** can open up...

:D
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Auf deutsch™ wrote:
> Just got the Wave Beam from Phendrana which is pretty cool, makes
> killing those damn Baby Sheegoths a lot easier. Right, best go and see
> what doors this meaty bit** can open up...

Heh, that boss was cool, eh? :D
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:00
Regular
Ha! I'm further than all of you :-)

I've just got the Wild Chozo thingy, not sure where to go now.

Oh, and AJ, that's the second boss :-D
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I played it for about 1/2 an hour last night, ive completed the research facility and now im on the snowy planet. I have to say this game blows my mind, it really is amazing.
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rickoss wrote:
> Oh, and AJ, that's the second boss :-D

---

No it isn't, unless you've missed out the Hive Boss and the Drone Boss.

:-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.