GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube Games For Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 14:27
Regular
I need some cash, quicky, to feed a drug habbit, or something. So buy my games! I don't want other games, I want cash. Cold hard cash. Any offers will be considered except from Maddmun because he will bid £0.01 like always. The games I am selling are all in perfect condition with manuals in-tact and postage and packaging will be given for free.
The games are:-

Metroid Prime

NBA Courtside 2002

Super Smash Bro's Melee

Die Hard Vendetta

Super Monkey Ball

Make any offers in the thread of alternitavely contact me at [email protected] - I will be on MSN until about 5pm.
Mon 24/03/03 at 00:29
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
az_00_uk wrote:
> That's what I was thinking, I suppose it's just a risk that has to be
> taken. I am buying a game from Kyz22 and have never spoke to him in my
> life, nor for that matter do I know who he his. The deal is, that I
> send the cash a day before the game is sent to me...hmmmm, that could
> be very dodgy. There are no official transactions or record to say
> that anything ever happened which could just prove to be reason that I
> send my cash only to not get the product I desired.
>
> Oh well, I have put my faith into someone I don't know, and I just
> hope the deal goes swimmingly for the both of us.

Kyle is a cool guy no worries.
Sun 23/03/03 at 23:41
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
That's what I was thinking, I suppose it's just a risk that has to be taken. I am buying a game from Kyz22 and have never spoke to him in my life, nor for that matter do I know who he his. The deal is, that I send the cash a day before the game is sent to me...hmmmm, that could be very dodgy. There are no official transactions or record to say that anything ever happened which could just prove to be reason that I send my cash only to not get the product I desired.

Oh well, I have put my faith into someone I don't know, and I just hope the deal goes swimmingly for the both of us.
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:01
Regular
How can you be sure they will send the money to you?
You could send them the game and get nothing.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You sold Metroid Prime?

And it came out on Friday. And its ****ing fantastic.

You stupid fool.
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Is that 100% sure now?
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol. I have Age of Mytholigy and One by one coming towrds me because of you. Blees you, i guess.
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I have £125 coming to me because of todays sales. God bless you all.
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Prime gets a lot better the further you get into it.

I wasn't liking it too much at first, but once I got used to the very un-TimeSplitters 2 control style, I've started doing well.
Sun 23/03/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I thought I might like it, like most games it was too built up.
Sun 23/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
"  "
I suppose it is. Although you could have claimed a game that you would be buying instead of it. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.