GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube Games For Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 14:27
Regular
I need some cash, quicky, to feed a drug habbit, or something. So buy my games! I don't want other games, I want cash. Cold hard cash. Any offers will be considered except from Maddmun because he will bid £0.01 like always. The games I am selling are all in perfect condition with manuals in-tact and postage and packaging will be given for free.
The games are:-

Metroid Prime

NBA Courtside 2002

Super Smash Bro's Melee

Die Hard Vendetta

Super Monkey Ball

Make any offers in the thread of alternitavely contact me at [email protected] - I will be on MSN until about 5pm.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I thought it was ok, then i liked it, now i'm playing Sunshine again, so i've neglected it a bit.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:25
"Uzi Lover"
I loved it when I first played it, even though I thought I would hate it.

Evacuating the ship was the part which told me it was great.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't like Metroid Prime when I first started playing. I'll admit that. I don't know what it was about it I disliked about it. Maybe because I was used to the TimeSplitters 2 controls, maybe because I just can't normally get into that kind of game... I really don't know.

But, instead of just leaving it sit there and gather dust, I decided to start playing it again, and now I'm really far in, and it's brilliant! Ok, so I'm only 15% in, having just defeated the Sheegoth Boss, but I'm loving this game to bits.

It's a fantastic game!
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Cyclone wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> I think it is too sci-fi ish, I aint a fan of sci-fi. Basically that
> and the enemies aren't very good!
>
> I'm not a huge fan of sci-fi, but I can still appreciate a fantastic
> game, even if its based on a genre I don't normaly go for.
>
> And you only played about a short days worth. How in hell can you
> judge the enemies to be bad from that short amount of time.......? You
> ain't seen nothing yet!
>
> And since when did enemies make a game? It is still huge, enjoyable,
> atmospheric, beautiful, and put together better than any other game
> I've ever played.
>
> I oculd go on......

I can appreciate it is a good game indeed, just one I am not going to enjoy. I can tell whether I will like a game or not within the first hour or playing it, always. I didnt get the feeling I would enjoy metroid but that doesnt mean I think it is crap or anything, I can see why people would enjoy it. Its just not for me :-)
Tue 25/03/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah. Hasn't been done before. He could of just said: 'I'm a complete retard - It would of saved everyone a lot of scrolling.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:14
Regular
Aye.

I'll give him that.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
At least he showed he was an idiot in a slightly original way.
Mon 24/03/03 at 22:10
Regular
You are a:

Cockface.
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> I think it is too sci-fi ish, I aint a fan of sci-fi. Basically that
> and the enemies aren't very good!

I'm not a huge fan of sci-fi, but I can still appreciate a fantastic game, even if its based on a genre I don't normaly go for.

And you only played about a short days worth. How in hell can you judge the enemies to be bad from that short amount of time.......? You ain't seen nothing yet!

And since when did enemies make a game? It is still huge, enjoyable, atmospheric, beautiful, and put together better than any other game I've ever played.

I oculd go on......
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:17
"Uzi Lover"
I thought I wouldn't like it because it was all sci-fi like. But I love it.

Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer - £15

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.