GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb Raider is cruel and 4 all girls out there we should slap Angelina Jolie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider 3'.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
TOMB RAIDER ... OK im told its a good game but why make her fit...WHY especially now the new 1s coming out they have made her more realistic...she no longer has triangle breasts and her bottom is purt...she looks blatently hot! I dont think this is fair on the 1000s of ladys who try their damndest to make their boyfriends world revolve around them! My boyfriend is obsessed with Tomb Raider...the film-the game...her posterior! But he assures me its simply a superb game! HA! Girls we should join hands and bring fat lips down!!!
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
Dressin up as jolie...while talking about another man...HE WONT KNO WETHER TO DIVE ON ME OR B JEALOUS! HEE HEEE!!!
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Hallelujah"
in the opinion of Garlic Bread, a nuetral charicter in this contraversial conversation, i'd say the costume idea might, sorry, WOULD be good. But im sure your boyfriend (remember from a neutral point) finds you more than attractive as you are...still the tomb raider suprise does sound good...Remember NEUTRAL!
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Lil ginge wrote:
> Dressin up as jolie...while talking about another man...HE WONT KNO
> WETHER TO DIVE ON ME OR B JEALOUS! HEE HEEE!!!

He'd probably be so fixated on the dressed up as Jolie aspect that he won't hear you jabbering on about some other bloke!
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Hallelujah"
WOMEN CAN TALK!?
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> WOMEN CAN TALK!?

Occasionally. :P
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
NOW NOW!!!
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Hallelujah"
i thought when they opend thier mouths an annoying whine just came out! my mistake

My loyers have advised me to state that sexist remerks are neither big nor clever, they would lime to state women are just as capable as men in most aspects and in some more. refering to the womens equal rights action of 1948, women deserve the same rights as men. End statement.
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Light of the world"
MMMMM .....without women u would b alone in the world with your hand...or b so desperate u would turn on men!!! (no affence to any homosexuals)
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
Lil ginge wrote:
> MMMMM .....without women u would b alone in the world with your
> hand...or b so desperate u would turn on men!!! (no affence to any
> homosexuals)

If there were no women us men would turn to men, but would see it as being normal.
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
I see

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.