GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb Raider is cruel and 4 all girls out there we should slap Angelina Jolie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider 3'.
Sun 23/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
TOMB RAIDER ... OK im told its a good game but why make her fit...WHY especially now the new 1s coming out they have made her more realistic...she no longer has triangle breasts and her bottom is purt...she looks blatently hot! I dont think this is fair on the 1000s of ladys who try their damndest to make their boyfriends world revolve around them! My boyfriend is obsessed with Tomb Raider...the film-the game...her posterior! But he assures me its simply a superb game! HA! Girls we should join hands and bring fat lips down!!!
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I never did like the Tomb Raider games, I played the first one as I got it as a gift but I haven't played any of the sequels as they are just boring. In my opinion anyway.
Mon 24/03/03 at 18:22
I dont think that the film was that good, the games are ok, but i dont think that i will be playing any of the new ones...
Mon 24/03/03 at 18:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I enjoyed the film. It was enjoyable.
Mon 24/03/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Well, the tomb raider games did deteriarate as they went along, but chronicls was excellent and redeemed the series
Mon 24/03/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Supurb game?
Ive always found the Tomb Raider games horrible to play, initially they seem good, but they just get worse. And there all the same as each other.
Im not anticipating the PS2 one too much, though Im interested to see what its like especially after all the delays its received.
Mon 24/03/03 at 10:01
"Darkness, always"
People who play Tomb Raider invariably have hairy palms and bad eyesight.
Mon 24/03/03 at 09:21
"For the horde!!!!"
Depends which he prefers to kill
*makes Lara Croft do a swan drive over a cliff*
*reloads game and kills her again*
*Makes Lil ginge do a swan drive over a cliff*
*watchs twiching corpse*

Boring!!!

*kills Lara again*
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
I see
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
Lil ginge wrote:
> MMMMM .....without women u would b alone in the world with your
> hand...or b so desperate u would turn on men!!! (no affence to any
> homosexuals)

If there were no women us men would turn to men, but would see it as being normal.
Sun 23/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Light of the world"
MMMMM .....without women u would b alone in the world with your hand...or b so desperate u would turn on men!!! (no affence to any homosexuals)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.