GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best game for the X-BOX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 18:33
Regular
The best game for the X-BOX is either Splinter Cell or Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance.

What is your favouite game for the X-BOX?
Fri 28/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
Wicky Wills wrote:
> Halo - mainly due to the gravity experiments with the Warthog, don't
> see that in Metal Gear Solid 2 or Splinter Cell DO YA!!!

No, but MGS2 is actually a game worthy of 9 or 10 out of 10.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
Halo.

Fantastic, addictive, fast paced. Pure brilliance.

(closely followed by Morrowind)
Wed 26/03/03 at 18:25
Regular
Halo - mainly due to the gravity experiments with the Warthog, don't see that in Metal Gear Solid 2 or Splinter Cell DO YA!!!
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:55
Regular
It wouldn't be Halo as this is very good but not completely original and definetely over rated

It wouldn't be Blinx as this is a cliche storyline,with childish graphics and a strange,boring game

It wouldn't be Sega Gt as this game is utterly cr@P

It could be Splinter Cell for the graphics,skill level and stealthiness

It could be JSRF (Jet Set Radio Future) as it is original and addictive.

It could be Oddworld as it is funny,original and has superb graphics

I can't really decide......
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Halo.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:04
Regular
The gameplay IS slow. Splinter Cell's about 8/10 and MGS2 is.. 9/10.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:01
Regular
I know that is a good thing the gameplay is not slow but it makes you feel as if it is real life and i have played sons of liberty and i think it probably would be 8 out of 10 compred to splinter cell which i give a full 10
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:55
Regular
Splinter Cell is good.. but it's so slow, and linear.. and at the end of the day.. much more shallow and boring than MGS2. Hideo Kojima creates such a better atmosphere, with much more varied gameplay. Oh, and now Substance is out.. there's no contest really. Fantastic plot, too.
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
Look the game has even came out for PS2 and for PC and x box so its great well i went to my cousins played it all morning till 9 at night wel morning was about 10 and it wasnt so good because the place was too noisey peaple going around disturbing u and we took it in turns BUT...BUT..now i have it at home peacefully playing it no hassle taking my time only brotheres accompanying
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
!!!METAL GEAR SOLID 2!!!!!..........
......erham.....(Cough)....(look around the room).....
ha ha ha ha ha listen you must be jokin metal gear is no mactch it is too well...errr well u know what i mean comparing it to splinter cell BLUFFING HUH u dont know what your comparing here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.