GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Formula One 2011 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/11 at 23:51
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Hi all,

Thought it would be nice to hear peoples thoughts on this years Formula One season, so decided to make a new thread for the topic.
Sun 24/07/11 at 17:09
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Another bad race weekend for Jenson Button. Really feel sorry for him! Thought it was a great German Grand Prix. What do others think?
Wed 13/07/11 at 22:23
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Dragonlance wrote:
Surely you've 'kissed' your sister?

Sonic Chris wrote:
I don't get it.

Get with the programme SC ;¬)
Wed 13/07/11 at 19:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
Dragonlance wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]Yeh but Luke kissed his own sister! Makes you think twice about being a jedi.

Surely you've 'kissed' your sister?[/i]

I don't get it.
Wed 13/07/11 at 19:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Yeh but Luke kissed his own sister! Makes you think twice about being a jedi.

Surely you've 'kissed' your sister?
Tue 12/07/11 at 23:49
"possibly impossible"
I think you two want the movie thread. :)
Tue 12/07/11 at 18:03
Regular
"How Ironic"
Plus CP30 was blatently a gay robot. I don't get how in the later films, Darth Vader has no attachment what so ever to the two droids. If Anakin built one of them, and got the second as a child, he would be aware of R2D2's memory bank capability. He would have surely been aware of their presence aboard the ship, not through the force (because they are droids) but just through common sense. Had he intercepted them, the whole film would have died there and then seeing as Leia wouldn't have had her message delivered to Obi Wan.

George Lucas, never build your series backwards.
Tue 12/07/11 at 17:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah but Darth binned off the uber hot Natalie Portman to go off with some wierd wrinkly old dude. Thinking about it Star Wars was actually pretty messed up.
Tue 12/07/11 at 16:57
Regular
"How Ironic"
Yeh but Luke kissed his own sister! Makes you think twice about being a jedi.
Tue 12/07/11 at 16:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Despite his complaints, he's still here! This is just like Darth Vader getting Luke to turn...

to the dark side.

Yeah but Darth finally saw the light when he realised the dark side was actually a bit rubbish........
Tue 12/07/11 at 13:08
Regular
"How Ironic"
Despite his complaints, he's still here! This is just like Darth Vader getting Luke to turn...

to the dark side.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.