GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Presents Are Materialising"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 07:18
Regular
Like many others, I am damn excited about Christmas. Like many others, I have a Christmas Tree and decorations erected.

A new custom has been introduced in my family - as soon as my dad has bought the presents, he places them under the tree. Here's what I have so far: (feel free to post your own)

Present #1
----------------

Shaped like an action figure, but a larger base.

Prediction: Some type of gaming, film, wrestling or music action figure.

Present #2
----------------

Shaped like a DVD or PC Game. I shook it and it didn't rattle, which blatantly says that it's probably not a DVD. Also, it was quite heavy. I just borrowed Red Alert 2 from my cousins the other day and that was heavy also. My dad knows how much I want it.

Prediction: Red Alert 2.

Present #3
----------------

Snaped like a small cereal box. I shook it and I think that my sister put the present in a cereal box before wrapping it. She said ages ago what she would get me.

Prediction: Packet of fudges.

Present #4
----------------

Shaped like a video, but slightly smaller. It's to me and my brother, so it could be something to do with wrestling.

Prediction: ???

That's it for the moment. Of course, on Christmas Eve, the tree will be full with presents and when my mum comes around to drop off her presents, the tree will get massive. In other words, I'm being spoilt this year for reasons I'd rather not delve into - nothing bad I've done! (which basically gives it away) Again, feel free to post yours here!

Cheers.
Firebalt.

PS. Don't try and guess my pressies please - if you get them right, I'll be annoyed. Thanks.
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:47
Regular
"not dead"
My wife has bought me two GBA games, a video, Frank Skinner's biography (autobiography?) Super Furry Animals DVD, Operation. Possibly other stuff too, I don't know for sure.
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:18
Regular
"I confused?"
Last year I played and got very far on south park before crimbo. But after the fun crimbo fun wore off it was traded in straight away.
Thu 13/12/01 at 08:55
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm..........presents...
Thu 13/12/01 at 08:08
Regular
I have a rare few presents materialising. They put them all out on Christmas Eve normally. But my "main" present is out, and I am very smug with it.

Present #1 - Large box. Rattles. Only thing I've asked for that's large enough - PS2. Superb.

Present #2 - DVD shaped DVD. I'm betting the Mummy Ultimate Edition, becuase it's heavier than your average 1 or 2 disc DVD.

That's it for now! Whoop, PS2-age.
Thu 13/12/01 at 07:18
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Like many others, I am damn excited about Christmas. Like many others, I have a Christmas Tree and decorations erected.

A new custom has been introduced in my family - as soon as my dad has bought the presents, he places them under the tree. Here's what I have so far: (feel free to post your own)

Present #1
----------------

Shaped like an action figure, but a larger base.

Prediction: Some type of gaming, film, wrestling or music action figure.

Present #2
----------------

Shaped like a DVD or PC Game. I shook it and it didn't rattle, which blatantly says that it's probably not a DVD. Also, it was quite heavy. I just borrowed Red Alert 2 from my cousins the other day and that was heavy also. My dad knows how much I want it.

Prediction: Red Alert 2.

Present #3
----------------

Snaped like a small cereal box. I shook it and I think that my sister put the present in a cereal box before wrapping it. She said ages ago what she would get me.

Prediction: Packet of fudges.

Present #4
----------------

Shaped like a video, but slightly smaller. It's to me and my brother, so it could be something to do with wrestling.

Prediction: ???

That's it for the moment. Of course, on Christmas Eve, the tree will be full with presents and when my mum comes around to drop off her presents, the tree will get massive. In other words, I'm being spoilt this year for reasons I'd rather not delve into - nothing bad I've done! (which basically gives it away) Again, feel free to post yours here!

Cheers.
Firebalt.

PS. Don't try and guess my pressies please - if you get them right, I'll be annoyed. Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.