GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter - done & dusted!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 22:36
Regular
Woohoo! Just completed Jak & Daxter.

Does that make it another unsatisfyingly short game? I don't think so. I *have* been playing it solid since getting it on Friday evening, with only the inconveniences of work, eating/drinking, going to the loo and sleeping getting in the way - although the sleep has been minimal...

Fantastic game - just couldn't leave it alone once I started playing. Maybe it could have been longer, but it certainly is *not* disappointing - it's the most fun I've had from a game in ages - and that includes GTA3.

Anyway, I won't spoil the ending for you - but fans of the game will be glad to hear that the way is left open for a sequel.

"What? ANOTHER sequel?" you say?

"Yes," I say... "and the sooner the better!"
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:55
Regular
"  "
does anyone know how to shut the power off in the shrine and also stop th lurkers from keep coming up from the snow on the mountain level.
Sat 15/12/01 at 13:47
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i got through the first 40% really quickly too....
but i've slowed down my progres....
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:15
"High polygon count"
I had all but one Power Cell - as for the Precursor Orbs, I don't know how many - but it wasn't all of them.
Fri 14/12/01 at 13:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Wookie,

Did you collect ALL of the orb's etc ?, please let me know how many you completed the game with, ta.
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
"  "
i've only played it 4 hours and already done 40%!.....seems really short
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:54
Regular
I think it will take about a week to complete.
no rush is there?
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:29
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
44 hours it took for FF7, never completed the others. 44 hours it took to complete it but with out doing the Ruby or Emerald weapons, or getting Knights of the round e.t.c My friend can complete it in about 20 hours as he use to skip through all the text. 48 hours for Jak and Daxter is still a massive amount of game time, as most games today last maybe 8 - 10 hours. Silent Hill 2 took about 8 hours.
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:24
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
adrian wrote:
> 48 hours would be the time it takes to complete a Final Fantasy game.

48 hours for a FF game.......i doubt it
Thu 13/12/01 at 10:34
Regular
"WWJD"
i might get the game ill see how good it is and how much money ive got i need some or a GAD win
Thu 13/12/01 at 10:30
Regular
Cant wait till christmas now!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.