GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what are you guys getting this xmas"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 22:17
Regular
sounds like most of you are getting GTA3 and SSX tricky but anyone getting anything different?
Sat 15/12/01 at 02:35
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
see what i can grab. taking lizzie with me (me little sis) so she can smuggle to the front if it's crowded :)
Sat 15/12/01 at 01:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Freebie day ?? Awwwwwwwwwwww, you'll have to try and pick stuff up for me mate :-) Gotta pick up Jul from the airport.
Fri 14/12/01 at 15:19
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
lucky git how comes you always win :(

anyway Special Reserve have got a freebie day tomorrow in Chelmsford just wanted to know if you wanted to go. we can try and get there early
Fri 14/12/01 at 01:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just found out I won Gameaday for my James Bond - Agent Under Fire review :-) Asked for Capcom vs SNK 2, so you'll have to get round when I get it so we can go back to the good old 2D butt kickings days ;-))
Fri 14/12/01 at 01:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yup still here ;-)) No work tomorrow - gotta goto Basildon and get my gf last few presents. Might have to pop over to SR too and pick up Balders Gate ;-)
Fri 14/12/01 at 01:21
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
ah so you are still hear old eagle ears :)

could of chatted on AOL messenger ya errrr bad person (can't get used to the no swearing thingy

well if you and her like it that way then ok sounds a bit kinky to me :)
Fri 14/12/01 at 01:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually when she does all that stuff it normally leads to a pretty good night ;-)
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:00
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
With a great deal of luck, Silent Hill 2 and Devil May Cry. May look to buy Agent Under Fire sometime after Christmas too.

There are so many great games out there i'm finding it hard to choose which to buy next.

How can I possibly forget about Tony Hawk's 3, Pro Evolution, NBA Street (a personal favourite after playing a demo), Half-Life, Jak and Daxter??

It's a hard time to be a PS2 owner without a fortune to invest in games!
Thu 13/12/01 at 17:57
i hope to get

Shenmue 2
agent under fire
timesplitters
pro evo soccer
Ecks v server
Oni

Or maybie as well robot wars 4 ps2 if any good what percent would u give these games
Thu 13/12/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Savatt dump her if she starts foaming at the mouth and her eye's go all red from playing DMC. unless that sorta thing turns you on?

just me 99p's worth

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.