GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what are you guys getting this xmas"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 22:17
Regular
sounds like most of you are getting GTA3 and SSX tricky but anyone getting anything different?
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
sounds like most of you are getting GTA3 and SSX tricky but anyone getting anything different?
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:39
I'l probably get Half-Life
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:05
I don't know what to get. I've imported Shenmue and I think that I'll hold off for a day and get Final Fantasy X when it comes out on the 26th.
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:10
Regular
"Touched!"
We have had this topic done for a while now..
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Damn i'm so slow on topics.

thats not even worth a penny :(
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I've asked for Jak and Daxter and Crash Bandicoot - wrath of kortex. I would have Jak and Daxter now if I hadn't asked for it for christmas but I thought I'd better leave it in case someones got it for me ;-))

Gotta buy Ecco the Dolphin when it comes out. I like the game, but my gf loves it so its a way to get her into games a bit more so I don't get tuts in the background when I switch on the PS2 ;-))

Hope I do get Jak and Daxter, otherwise I'm gonna feel a little gutted cause I really want the game and I could have just bought it myself ;-))
Thu 13/12/01 at 05:19
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
ah geting girl friend into gaming i'll make a note of that for future refrence (finds tacky bit of paper and scribles it down with a crayon) there noted (note reads as follows: get b***h into gaming sorted!)

just my 1p's worth
Thu 13/12/01 at 05:38
I find it hard to get girls to play video games unless they are drunk and who wants to play video games if they are drunk. I have better things on my mind.
Thu 13/12/01 at 08:53
Regular
I am lucky the ball and chain likes gaming and is quite happy to let me play on the playstation in the evening and over the weekend as long as I let her play for a while.

Hopefully Father Christmas is bringing me SSX Tricky, Devil May Cry and World Rally Championship. If not Father Christmas will be getting a divorce come Boxing Day.
Thu 13/12/01 at 09:07
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Solid_Rowlett wrote:
> I don't know what to get. I've imported Shenmue and I think that I'll hold off
> for a day and get Final Fantasy X when it comes out on the 26th.

Shenmue 2 was cancelled in America wasnt it.

Iam getting Jak and Daxter, DMC, THPS3 and Shenmue 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.