GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mwuhahah! pb, i have you right where i want you"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 21:36
Regular
mwuhaha! looks like you've won GAD again...
you know what that means?...

5 more wins before february 22nd and you have to hand over a copy of metal gear 2!

mwuahahha!

now for some carnage....

monkeys,mullets,die hard,nintendo,sony,wings hauser,the a team,newbies,notables,star wars,beer*winces*,light sabers,rock music in all its forms,WWF,the simpsons,YH, and lord of the rings.

all suck

discuss

mwuhaha..bring it on
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:09
"possibly impossible"
Pb sends an emergency distress call to International Rescue.

"B b brains here pb, how c c can I help?"

"My contacts tell me Mystique is planning an invasion. I'm not sure whether it's France or Timbuktu as my contact Dringo wanted to get back to go to the toilet. Please help."

"I i i'll send a message to Virgil..."

Thunderbirds are GO!
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:05
Regular
If i win 20 more game mystuique by June next year i'll give you two games of your choice.

Tee hee.
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:05
Regular
dawg garn it!

meaniwhile...the real mystique is in her secrect underground volcano lunar layer, preping her army of winged monkeys(:P to loki,i got them off ebay)and hippos in tutus for her invasion of.. france or Timbuktu*

please vote for either france or Timbuktu
VOTE NOW!!

VOTING ENDS.. france is to be invaded...
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:59
"possibly impossible"
Mulder rushes in and gives the Scooby gang a distrusting look.

"Hey, you lot, you've caught loads of ghosts and never told the FBI, you're under arrest."

He drags them off to his car and Pb escapes.

Meanwhile...
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:57
Regular
shaggy reaches over and takes off mystique's mask revealing...PB! the manager of the abandond hotel up on dead mans cliff!
"and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids....."said pb

my how the tables have turned!
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:55
Regular
Freddie..."but wait we havent taken off her mask"

Velma.."jinkies"

shaggy reaches over and takes off mystique's mask to reveal....

we'll be right back back after these messages
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:48
"possibly impossible"
The scooby gang suddenly burst through the door and drag Mystique away, screaming "and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids....."
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
fun, fun
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:42
Regular
meanwhile..in mystiques secret underground volcano lunar base.

"damn it!" said mystique pounding her fist on the table.."pb has foiled my plans again.."

"but next time things will be different..oh yes...i'll get you if its the last thing i do!"

"gwhahhaha ahhaha hhahahahha hahahha"
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:28
"possibly impossible"
What's that Lassie?

Mystique's got a laser and she's going to kill little Timmy?

Oh. You want to go to the toilet.

Damn dog.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.