GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All put MSN's here, becuse they get spread around forums."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 20:35
Regular
Everyone asks for MSN addresses. So here's a thread where you can all put them. Ta-da! Mines [email protected]. Please feel free, but I am swift to anger.
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:42
Regular
I personally hate these threads....I have basically every single UKchatforums member email who is worth talking to and even some of the more "interesting" members among us. Although I have a feeling that any member over the age of 20 has me blocked for some strange reason......
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:42
[email protected] (im not from stoke)
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:43
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> RiCkOsS wrote:
> [email protected]

Muah ha ha ha ha, I've blocked
> you...

Muahahahaha, so have I.
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:44
Regular
Mwaaaah ha ha ha! So have I.....er..no. Stryke your lame.
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:49
Regular
ooh, bitchy MJ. No, I actually have blocked him. For ages. As i have also blocked you, surprisingly. Ever since you strangled that poor innocent cat and taped it.
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Muwahahaha! I haven't blocked anyone...... yet, Muwahahaha!
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> ooh, bitchy MJ. No, I actually have blocked him. For ages. As i have also
> blocked you, surprisingly. Ever since you strangled that poor innocent cat and
> taped it.

Well normally I dont sense someone taking the pee but I notice you happen to be talking about my dreadful singing. But you'll be pleased to know I blocked you way before that :P
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> ooh, bitchy MJ. No, I actually have blocked him. For ages. As i have also
> blocked you, surprisingly. Ever since you strangled that poor innocent cat and
> taped it.

:(' ' ' ' '
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:55
Regular
That poor cat :D :D
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:24
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.