GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest PS1 game of all time"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 15:19
Regular
ok what's your greatest PS1 game of all time?

i've thought about this and i had to decide between gran turismo and metal gear but i've decided to say metal gear as my greatest game. i remember the waiting before it's realese and playing all the demos i could find and i almost bought it on import but held out for the english version.

there has been a game since that i've been so excited about i just hope that MGS2 doesn't dissapoint me
Wed 11/05/11 at 16:00
Regular
This is a test of BTCC Forum
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Without a shadow of a doubt, MGS was the best game. Think the Ninja had to be the best character. Always remember when I saw the scene for the first time when he mowed through a bunch of soldiers with the last one being held up in the air, kebabed on the Ninja's sword ;-)

Then of course while holding the guy up, the Ninja turns off the stealth camoflague, spins his sword over, slamming the bloke to the ground ;-) Then of course that led to the fist fight with him which had to be one of my favourite parts of the game. The fist fight with Liquid on top of Metal Gear was excellent too.
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:21
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
MGS hands down.

Nothing compares.

The only thing i've ever rated anywhere near it on PS1 was ISS Pro Evoloution 2. Sublime!
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:12
Regular
Driver 2, wasnt much of a PSone fan mind...

I own FF8 but i have never played on it.

I own MGS but have only played on it for 30 mins.

Oh...what am i thinking! Driver 2 wasnt my fave game at all! ISS pro evolution. Kills the lot of them.
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:48
Regular
Kid?

You've got a lot to learn my friend.
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Oh i liked that ninja dude with his optic camouflage.

errrm the spice girls? kid are you on drugs?

just my quids worth. yep i thought this was worth about a quid
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:41
Regular
Spice Girls
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:21
Yes I agree that MGS was the best game, the gameplay sticks out like a sore thumb (thats a compliment). Although I thought Grand Theft Auto was the most addictive game.

Liquid snake was my favourite.
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:59
I would say Metal Gear because it was just brilliant. So, who do you think was the character that you liked the best from MGS. I liked Raven the best.
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:37
I think that the best psx game in my opinion has to be either Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy 7 both classic games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.