GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest PS1 game of all time"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 15:19
Regular
ok what's your greatest PS1 game of all time?

i've thought about this and i had to decide between gran turismo and metal gear but i've decided to say metal gear as my greatest game. i remember the waiting before it's realese and playing all the demos i could find and i almost bought it on import but held out for the english version.

there has been a game since that i've been so excited about i just hope that MGS2 doesn't dissapoint me
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:19
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
ok what's your greatest PS1 game of all time?

i've thought about this and i had to decide between gran turismo and metal gear but i've decided to say metal gear as my greatest game. i remember the waiting before it's realese and playing all the demos i could find and i almost bought it on import but held out for the english version.

there has been a game since that i've been so excited about i just hope that MGS2 doesn't dissapoint me
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Back For Good"
Greatest ps1 game of all time?

Thats the hardest question i've come across because they're all great :-)
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:46
Regular
"Touched!"
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> Greatest ps1 game of all time?

Thats the hardest question i've come across
> because they're all great :-)

So you thought army men was great? ok then..
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
MGS was an instant classic but for me the best PSOne game has to be GT2!!
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:44
Regular
ever heard of Urban Chaos?
brilliant game
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive heard of it - Never played it though!!
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:50
Regular
Under rated game just like Fighting Force 1. that had OK graphics but was a good game
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think that my best PS1 game would have to be ....... Metal Gear Solid. Just because it is so good. Everyone should own it.

I am hoping to get Metal Gera Solid 2 as well. It looks damn good.
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:37
I think that the best psx game in my opinion has to be either Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy 7 both classic games.
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:59
I would say Metal Gear because it was just brilliant. So, who do you think was the character that you liked the best from MGS. I liked Raven the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.