GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question about your posting activity"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 14:14
Regular
Just a quick question about your posting.

Do you find yourself responding to things you agree with more, or things you disagree with?
(re-iterating the question)

If you read a post, and agree with the majority of it, will you add your own thoughts, or are you more likely to reply to a post that you completely disagree with, try to put over your own point of view?

Just curious.
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:43
same here
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:39
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
lol bithered
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:37
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i reply to whatever i can be bithered to reply to.
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:17
Regular
I usually tend not to post if I agree totally with everything in the thread.

BUt thats hardly ever the case. Threads go off in all sorts of different tangents.
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Well, after a month or so of registering with this forum my laptop encountered some fatal problems which meant it's been out of action for ages.

As a result, I only got onto the site when visiting my Dad's work office from time to time, and during those situations I only really replied to situations I completely disagreed with.

However, now i've got the laptop back i'm reading most things and replying to anything that I have an interest in.
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I find myself responding to posts that make me interested, whether that's in the positive or negative.

That's why I dont go to the Nintendo, WWF, Windows etc forums because I neither know enough nor care to post there.
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:47
I never read the initial post, therefore yes I do, but only on weeknights.
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:30
I just reply to the posts that I think need replied to. Mostly if someone needs help or if I just want to share my opinion.
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:30
"possibly impossible"
I'll tick the middle box.

Oh, it isn't a multiple choice question? Damn.
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:23
Regular
Actually, I do look through and see if there are any topics written by my favourite posters on here... then I work my way through any other topics by people after.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.