GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Because Sonic Chris Keeps Begging Me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/05/11 at 09:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi all

(Blast it Chris, where was the red carpet, Champagne and fanfare???)

As I have entered the land of revision, it means copious amounts of online procrastination and finding anything to distract me from the fact that all my modules have their big exams in the next few days.

It's also because SC keeps asking me to return on facebook that I am here sooner than planned!

How are you all? Have there been any massive events in my absence? Is Machie still about?
Fri 06/05/11 at 18:36
"Are you sure?"
HiddenWingz wrote:
Haha. Love the replies on here, such a close knit forum! Good luck with everything for those going through changes! *runs out*

:¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 06/05/11 at 18:29
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Haha. Love the replies on here, such a close knit forum! Good luck with everything for those going through changes! *runs out*
Fri 06/05/11 at 18:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Warhunt wrote:
The winners list is being updated as we speak. Was going to do a big comp soon for the "spare" prizes that aren't allocated, but thanks to Hmmm.... I might not :D

[i]How's that for abuse Chris ;)
[/i]

Jason like this. *thumbs up symbol*

The above is nothing down to the fact I live on facebook. Honest.

I wish I had the time to write reviews. The most advanced I go is clicking "like" on a Lovefilm movie I have just watched and writing my thoughts within a 3-line comment. (albeit it sparks discussion on my profile).

I'll stick around Chris...as soon as you get me that Champagne and fanfare you promised!

EDIT: Sounds a nightmare Warhunt. I don't know how I'll manage buying a house, I can barely organise renting one! I hope it all sorts itself out soon!
Fri 06/05/11 at 18:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Work is fine, it's buying a house to find we need to completely replace the boiler and heating that is winding me up. After having a survey, and homebuyers report done before buying, telling me they were "in working order". Carbon Monoxide leaks are ok then I assume!? Really not in a good mood at all.

The winners list is being updated as we speak. Was going to do a big comp soon for the "spare" prizes that aren't allocated, but thanks to Hmmm.... I might not :D

How's that for abuse Chris ;)
Fri 06/05/11 at 18:04
"Are you sure?"
Warhunt wrote:
Best I could do, I'm tired and very very stressed :P

Best I don't mention the 'Latest Winners' page hasn't been updated then again
I guess that's me out of the running!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 06/05/11 at 15:56
Regular
"How Ironic"
It's dissapointing Warhunt. A staff member can't even abuse his own users properly! :P
Fri 06/05/11 at 15:48
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Apologies Jason, went to CarpetWorld this morning, but they didn't have any suitable carpets, and they were far too expensive anyway.

*awaits a scouser-related quip from Warhunt about 'stealing'*

You thief...

Best I could do, I'm tired and very very stressed :P
Fri 06/05/11 at 15:16
Regular
"How Ironic"
Apologies Jason, went to CarpetWorld this morning, but they didn't have any suitable carpets, and they were far too expensive anyway.

*awaits a scouser-related quip from Warhunt about 'stealing'*

You best be sticking around. Don't go off dissapearing again! Might make a forum quiz, we haven't had one in awhile, and we need something to get a bit more activity. Will get onto it.

Also, congratulations Machie! Great news mate. Wish you all the best.
Fri 06/05/11 at 14:36
Regular
"I like turtles"
Excellent news Machie,congratulations.Are you planning on staying in Japan long term once Machie Jr. arrives?

Jason,glad everything is going well for you mate.
Fri 06/05/11 at 14:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
That's fab news Machie! I hope all goes well! It all happens when I disappear (best not disappear again soon, else I'll find Chris has gotten married to one of the Princesses.

Revision is sort of going well. Not sure how much will stick (anybody on facebook will know I have several comical statuses a day about revision). So much seems irrelevant.

However, my now redundant blog (don't worry freeola, new domain name and InstantPro will come through your services sometime in the future) has been abandoned, only because I am now the student blogger at Optician magazine (the main optometry journal) and the association of optometrists have hired me as their new student blogger as well. Seems I'm well known and I haven't yet finished my first year yet...

I'm just on a revision break actually - Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy on through LoveFilm and a mini pizza. That followed by another four hours of visual optics... fun!

I'll try to frequent here more often, but if I lapse, a prod from Chris will get me back here (providing he leaves his charmander alone...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.