GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Because Sonic Chris Keeps Begging Me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/05/11 at 09:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi all

(Blast it Chris, where was the red carpet, Champagne and fanfare???)

As I have entered the land of revision, it means copious amounts of online procrastination and finding anything to distract me from the fact that all my modules have their big exams in the next few days.

It's also because SC keeps asking me to return on facebook that I am here sooner than planned!

How are you all? Have there been any massive events in my absence? Is Machie still about?
Sat 07/05/11 at 18:04
Regular
"How Ironic"
You can reply with whatever you wish! It's all a bit of fun. I'll be surprised to see anyone get above 30 myself. Some of those sports ones are pretty difficult.
Sat 07/05/11 at 17:13
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Apologies peeps! Had a late night, and a late wake up, so I haven't uploaded a quiz thread. Will be up shortly :)

Yep..Don't know a lot of the answers. Can we reply with silly ones, or just leave the ones we don't know black? Nice list of questions though! (Asking on here so I don't spam the Quiz thread)
Sat 07/05/11 at 14:19
Regular
"How Ironic"
Apologies peeps! Had a late night, and a late wake up, so I haven't uploaded a quiz thread. Will be up shortly :)
Sat 07/05/11 at 11:26
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
What sort of exam schedule have you got to look forward to HM? I have just under a month until mine start, where I have 4 3 hour exams in 6 days on some of the most generic topics (Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Chemistry Literature). Probably ought to start revision for it, really.
Sat 07/05/11 at 10:20
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
Quiz? I'll join! Doubt any of the answers will be right, but will still be fun to be involved.
Sat 07/05/11 at 03:17
Regular
Thanks guys :) @pete, staying for now, hoping to buy a house here, but it's nothing like the UK.

@Chris, I love quizzes, count me in!
Fri 06/05/11 at 22:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'll put a quiz with different rounds up tomorrow, and leave it up for a week or so. Should be a bit of fun. Everybody who doesn't cheat is welcome to join in! ;D

I've drank all the champagne Jason, and Warhunt refused to play the fanfare. He's too moody to play the trumpet right now :D
Fri 06/05/11 at 21:07
"possibly impossible"
You know, I feel like I've never been away from this site so can't stage a dramatic comeback.

It's probably because I HAVE never been away from this site...
Fri 06/05/11 at 19:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
HiddenWingz wrote:
Haha. Love the replies on here, such a close knit forum! Good luck with everything for those going through changes! *runs out*

AS long as I am not the annoying uncle I would agree ;)
Fri 06/05/11 at 19:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice to have you back HM :¬) .... you'll get through the revision ... you got to Uni in the first place, didn't you ... should be easy :¬)

(still very poorly)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.