GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube Beats PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 22:25
Regular
YES!! Thats correct, last week Gamecube sold more than the PS2 did! Due to Metroid Prime and the price slashing going on, presumbably...

Cube Europe:
"For the week ending March 22nd the GameCube has managed to sell 60% more than the previous week. PS2, Xbox and GBA all dropped by about 10-15%.

Nintendo of Europe's PR agent Shelly Friend recently spoke about this issue:
"We've had a great week - GameCube sold around 14,000 units in the UK and on top of that Metroid Prime launched at number one in the all- formats charts. Now we're just looking forward to the launch of GBA SP which we expect to be a great success."

This Friday sees the release of GBA SP in Europe so expect more high sales from Nintendo. "
Sat 29/03/03 at 10:19
Regular
"es argh"
N64 4 EVA wrote:
> That should of been A SMACK IN THE MOUTH to all PS2 braggers!

What?????????

The PS2 has been top of the chart for months, plus it's been out nigh on 3 years!

Remember Christmas?...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2349
Thu 27/03/03 at 17:04
"The Will of D."
I'm just about to post this in the sony forum with Tphi name mentioned about the original poster, it hasn't been posted over there as of yet.
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ha, thats a real shame. Maybe that was Ninty's plan, just start slashing prices like anything.

Metroid rules, trying not to get too involved in it because of upcomming exams.

Growl.
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Someone should post this in the PS2 forum. Except it's probably been done.
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Conker the King"
That should of been A SMACK IN THE MOUTH to all PS2 braggers!
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Conker the King"
Come on though! As a Ninty fan and after all the doom and gloom about the horrendous sales you've gotta admit its damn good news and slap in the face to ALL PS2 braggers!
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm not so sure.
I'm a pretty big idiot, you know.
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Conker the King"
with a job like mine you'd understand!
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
N64 4 EVA wrote:
> Its the best news I've heard all week.

What an interesting life you must lead.
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Conker the King"
Its the best news I've heard all week. That'll wipe the smiles off there PS2 loving faces! All it needs now is for NOE to drop the price of the Cube Europe-wide, then it'll (hopefully) be at the top in EVERY country. I cant wait to see the look on those smug b------s faces!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Oh!! and roll on May the 3rd that'll be even better. Its just gonna get better and better and better and better.............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.