GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Pond!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 17:50
Regular
After reading the upwire news story, I am very pleased to see that Mr. Pond may be making a return, on GBA and GC.

YAY!

Does anyone else remember the little goldfish as he jumped and shot his way through a myriad of underwater worlds - it was great fun!
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:56
i thought the best james pond game was james pond 2 i hated 1 i thought it was so boring. 3rd wasn't too bad

Did any of you play James Ponds Aquatic Games it was like track and field but with Fish and stuff
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:30
I played Robocod on the PC a good while back. Great platformer! Original (despite the name) too!
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:35
Regular
yeah. cant wait for this, i had robocod on the Amiga and absolutly loved it! Especailly looking forward to GBA version.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:18
I had Jamps Pond 3 or something like that for the Sega Mega Drive or Master System.
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
The James Pond games were brilliant, especially Robocod!! I had that for the Amiga and GB, never got tired of playing it!!
Its great to see it return - Just hope its as good as the previous games were!!
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:54
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I remember James pond 2 on the amiga, I got about halfway through that. The parts where he extends himself are funny. and the colourful levels, and the music.
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
After reading the upwire news story, I am very pleased to see that Mr. Pond may be making a return, on GBA and GC.

YAY!

Does anyone else remember the little goldfish as he jumped and shot his way through a myriad of underwater worlds - it was great fun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.