GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do you quick snipe"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Sun 10/04/11 at 16:03
Regular
I would like to use my sniper rifles more often, but do more dying than killing. How do other players quick snipe?
Sun 10/04/11 at 20:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
It's called quick scoping. It's difficult to do, but once you've mastered it, it's more effective than any other gun seeing as it's a 1 hit kill (depending on distance fired). Only way to do it is as soon as you see a player, scope and fire almost simultaneously.

Surely you're not advocating the 'sniper class' SC ;¬) There are far better ways to 'earn' your stripes.
Sun 10/04/11 at 16:11
Regular
"How Ironic"
It's called quick scoping. It's difficult to do, but once you've mastered it, it's more effective than any other gun seeing as it's a 1 hit kill (depending on distance fired). Only way to do it is as soon as you see a player, scope and fire almost simultaneously.
Sun 10/04/11 at 16:03
Regular
I would like to use my sniper rifles more often, but do more dying than killing. How do other players quick snipe?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.