GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do you quick snipe"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Sun 10/04/11 at 16:03
Regular
I would like to use my sniper rifles more often, but do more dying than killing. How do other players quick snipe?
Sun 15/01/12 at 22:08
Regular
"i cant die"
nobody just aims they either hardscope or quickscope
Fri 13/01/12 at 13:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Cleaned it up a bit. The remaining posts seem a little relevant to the discussion at least.
Fri 13/01/12 at 08:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
I think somebody is trying to be top poster for the day myself. I know Freeola don't like us being harsh on new users, but do we really want this in the forum? I know I don't...
Fri 13/01/12 at 08:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
Reckon you could have probably put all that in to one single post.
Fri 13/01/12 at 01:56
Regular
"i cant die"
its easier in black ops
Fri 13/01/12 at 01:55
Regular
"i cant die"
just hold it down and shoot its easy dude.
Fri 13/01/12 at 01:54
Regular
"i cant die"
first its called quick scoping
Thu 14/04/11 at 07:54
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
its quick scoping and its easy you just need to scope in and out fast for good results but you have to shoot as you scope in ive only been doing it for a day and i find it easier than typing its just 2 buttons thats all
Sun 10/04/11 at 21:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Of course. Who can forget sprinting around with a knife and an AA12 shotgun :)

Didn't have this 'combination' in mind either ... really, you must have some 'originality' in your weapon choice and 'modus operandi' to succeed ;¬)
Sun 10/04/11 at 20:24
Regular
"How Ironic"
Of course. Who can forget sprinting around with a knife and an AA12 shotgun :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.