GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What movie or CD is at the top of your letter to santa"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 19:59
Regular
ehich movie or CD do you want most of all this christmas?

I will have to think about this one, I will answer my question another time. but do any of you, know your answers? if so, tell us.
Thu 14/04/11 at 13:24
Regular
"team mascott"
im here now to whos bonnet do i sit on looking all cute
Wed 13/04/11 at 18:07
Regular
"Oktane Racers"
yeah will be advertising like feck soon as i got back of ma holidays, theres a few problems with this site like i havent found out how to post pics in this forum software lol, but we got everything clubs need and more site,server,ssl certifcates so we can model it more around the members as they join
Wed 13/04/11 at 07:42
Regular
we really need more people for this ill post link on my facebook see who joins
Wed 06/04/11 at 21:27
Regular
"Oktane Racers"
Hello & welcome from all the team here at Oktane, We hope you enjoy your time here as a valued member of our community,
Wed 19/12/01 at 05:51
Yes, Lifehouse does have a cd release here and it is good but I want The Smashing Pumkins greatest hits cd. The world is a vampire, sent to drain. I love that song (Bullet with Butterfly Wings)
Sat 15/12/01 at 23:10
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Changed my mind.

Just started listening to an American group (Lifehouse) and would love an album of theirs if they've released any.

To any Indie fans, they're highly recommended.
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:38
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I'm getting the Shawshank Remption and Se7en for my birthday (2 days time :D). I don't know what I would like for christmas, maybe The Devil's Advocate.
Sat 15/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
Josie and the pussycats

That film rocks!
Sat 15/12/01 at 18:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Heat, Se7en, and Cube are the only DVDs I'm likely top get anywhere near.

No point in asking for any CDs... unless they're ultra-mainstream then there is no chance on my parents finding them.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:20
Regular
I only want the 1:

The Godfather Trilogy Box Set thingy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.