GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A GTA3 Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 17:45
Regular
Can you get into that damn football stadium on Staunton Island? I find it unlikely that they'd go to the trouble of designing it, and then not let you in. I've tried blowing up the door, jumping over it by leaping off trucks, the only thing left is to try and fly over the wall in the Dodo, but I can't get it up (ho ho).

Can it be done?
Tue 11/12/01 at 04:54
No you cannot get into the stadium because there is a invisible wall there and it is accually the only one that I have found in the game that I can think of. I tried for like three hours to get in because I thought that there would be a hidden package or a rampage in it.

Also, do the hidden packages just give you guns and armor at your hideout or do they give you something good when you collect them all. So far I have collected 64 and am starting to have trouble finding them.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:22
you can get into the stadium all you have to do is get the tank put on the low gravity cheat then rotate the turret so that it fires directly behind you. The idea is to get the tank up to speed while tapping o to fire and eventually you'll be flying and all you have to do is direct the tank into the stadium its quite hard to do but not nearly as hard as getting back out
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:19
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> was that natbuc? because he said that he saw it on a Web site and hadnt actually
> done it himself

Yeah, I remember him saying that. Thats why i tried to get in there...failed miserably though. I dont think its possible.

IS the Banshee(showroom car) really the fastest car in the game? I could have sworn the Cheetah is faster.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:14
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
If what Wookie Monster is saying is true about someone getting over with a really fast car, using the steps as a ramp, simply nick that car out of the showroom (which is the fastest in the game) and do exactly the same.
If you can't get over in that car, you can't get in, full stop.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:12
Regular
was that natbuc? because he said that he saw it on a Web site and hadnt actually done it himself
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:10
"High polygon count"
I'm sure you can - someone on here said just after the game's release that they'd managed to get in over the gates using a fast car and using the steps as a ramp.

I tried it, but *just* failed every time. I had no perception of an invisible wall - I just got the launch angle wrong. :-)
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:28
Regular
no you cant it would be good if you can but i have tried and failed many times
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:04
Regular
You can't get into it.

Seems a bit of a waste really, but there you go...
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:17
Regular
I spent half an hour trying to jump it with a Cheetah...it just aint happening. There is an invisble wall above the gate.
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:06
Regular
thats a damn good question

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.