GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A GTA3 Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 17:45
Regular
Can you get into that damn football stadium on Staunton Island? I find it unlikely that they'd go to the trouble of designing it, and then not let you in. I've tried blowing up the door, jumping over it by leaping off trucks, the only thing left is to try and fly over the wall in the Dodo, but I can't get it up (ho ho).

Can it be done?
Mon 10/12/01 at 17:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Can you get into that damn football stadium on Staunton Island? I find it unlikely that they'd go to the trouble of designing it, and then not let you in. I've tried blowing up the door, jumping over it by leaping off trucks, the only thing left is to try and fly over the wall in the Dodo, but I can't get it up (ho ho).

Can it be done?
Mon 10/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Where's the stadium near to, and in what area?
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
North of Staunton Island - you can't really miss it, it's a huge football stadium. Big and round.
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:06
Regular
thats a damn good question
Mon 10/12/01 at 18:17
Regular
I spent half an hour trying to jump it with a Cheetah...it just aint happening. There is an invisble wall above the gate.
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:04
Regular
You can't get into it.

Seems a bit of a waste really, but there you go...
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:28
Regular
no you cant it would be good if you can but i have tried and failed many times
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:10
"High polygon count"
I'm sure you can - someone on here said just after the game's release that they'd managed to get in over the gates using a fast car and using the steps as a ramp.

I tried it, but *just* failed every time. I had no perception of an invisible wall - I just got the launch angle wrong. :-)
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:12
Regular
was that natbuc? because he said that he saw it on a Web site and hadnt actually done it himself
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:14
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
If what Wookie Monster is saying is true about someone getting over with a really fast car, using the steps as a ramp, simply nick that car out of the showroom (which is the fastest in the game) and do exactly the same.
If you can't get over in that car, you can't get in, full stop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.