GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Monkey_man"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 16:33
Regular
Sun 27/03/11 at 16:39
Regular
Ummmmmm, perhaps the list requires modifying!

The idea was to have the list as a guide to where we might go :)
As always, everything is adaptable and can be altered or scrapped.

With the further afield rides, we would have an alternate venue in case of inclement weather ;)
Also, it would be wise to check-out the website on the night before in case there are changes to the proposed venue. If you don't, you may end up being the only team member riding that ride lol!!!

Anyway, lets see how it goes ;)

PK
Sat 26/03/11 at 18:32
Regular
Looks good Paul, I agree with Bill there's elterwater, High street Etc. We were planning on doing snowdon around Easter, but there may still be snow at the top, so we may have to leave until september, see you in the morning Si
Sat 26/03/11 at 16:39
hellbilly wrote:
> pendle,lee&crag quarry,helvelyn,elterwater,highstreet,snowdon
> thats next week sorted lol! :-)

JEEPS Bill!!! Thanks for reminding me of the other venues!!
Thats what's so good about the TA website, everyone has an input :)

Now I'll have to figure out how to fit in all the extra rides LOL!!

BTW....we've got around fifteen million seconds to enjoy the summer night rides before we need lights again ;)
Fri 25/03/11 at 21:47
Regular
pendle,lee&crag quarry,helvelyn,elterwater,highstreet,snowdon thats next week sorted lol! :-)
Fri 25/03/11 at 21:00
Evenin....

As suggested, here's a proposed ride schedule for the next few weeks:

Sun 27th March Gisburn Forest

Wed 30th March Hare & Hounds

Sun 3rd April Worsthorne

Wed 6th April Rivington

Sun 10th April Kentmere

Wed 13th April Hare & Hounds

Sun 17th April Hare & Hounds

Wed 20th April Ribchester

Sun 24th April Llandegla

Wed 27th April Hare & Hounds

Sun 1st May Worsthorne

Wed 4th May Grindleton

Sun 8th May Horton in Ribblesdale

Wed 11th May Hare & Hounds

Sun 15th May Rivington

Wed 18th May Ribchester
Mon 10/12/01 at 23:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Right, Columbo coat on and funny stare adopted. I've surveyed the evidence as to who my phantom coarse language attacker may have been and I'm here to present my case. There are two candidates in my eyes (three if you count Snuggly - he's such a joker). 1. FinalFantasyFanatic - A couple of weeks ago he told me my thread was boring and no-one was interested in my mammoth THPS2 score. How wrong was he when it generated 11, count them 11 replies. He was mighty angry when I dared answer the cheeky beggar back! 2. YourHonour - I admit it, I was really childish all over his thread today, but he deserved it. 'Blow' Hur, hur, timeless. He got me back real good. So I'll be off now, but just one more thing! I noticed that Mr Snuggly had red paint on his hands. Red paint that matched the paint on the candlestick in the parlour with the chef. Coincidence, or the evidence of a brutal crime? You be the judge.
Mon 10/12/01 at 17:40
Regular
"no relation to Jim"
What did he say?
Mon 10/12/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I feel quite honoured that this person went to so much effort just to insult me. You must really hate me, mystery person. Sadly my Quincy like skills haven't uncovered the culprit yet, but I'll smash you wiv stik when I catch you *shakes monkey fists and beats monkey chest*
Mon 10/12/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Goatboy wrote:
It's "Piece" not
> "Piece".

Even trying to make a typo I can't.
Dammit.
Wait till I get back from band at 1am, there'll be plenty of errors then.
Mon 10/12/01 at 16:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Joe7707 wrote:
> Only joking, i like you!

Oh I get it, you've got Tourettes! Sorry, I didn't realise. I hope you get better soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.