GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tiltawhirls Perfect Dark Challenge (what fun)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 15:02
Regular
Was playing Perfect Dark against some simluants last night,
and I suddenly thought we really should have a Perect Dark challenge sort of thing in the forums, I know it's an old game but I don't think i'm ever gonna get bored of the combat simlulator, so anyway if anyone's intrested we could have a new challenge every say 5 days, the winner of the last challenge gets too choose the setup for the next one.

So basically i'll set the first challenge and the person with the most kills gets too set the next one, come on ladies let's get fragging.

The rule are as follows

1) NO cheats

2) No made up scores

3) No womens underwear

Don't bother using cheats or making up your scores, cause that's just gay.

Anyway here's the first challenge

Level: Felicity (Facility)

Sims : 3 Normal Sims

Time : 15 mins

Guns : Custom
Laptop Gun
AR34
CMP150
K7 Avenger
Cyclone
Health Pack

Come on girls lets get killing, get your best scores in by Saturday.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:49
Regular
Getting better, I just clocked up 79 kills.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Tiltawhirl wrote:

gas Mask do you know how to drain the fountain
> on Philli on Tony Hawks 2?

No. Sorry. I'm still no the first level :o) But im completing everything before moving on. Im in the Hanger :o)
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:29
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
gas Mask do you know how to drain the fountain
> on Philli on Tony Hawks 2?

Which version is this?

ON the PSone, you have to jump onto a balcony at the bottom of some steps. There is a thing up top, which once touched by you will drain the fountain.

I'm sorry if that sounds a bit vague, but i havnt played the game in timage. Just try looking at all the stairs on the level...see if there are any balconies after them.

I think the stairs are after a huge straight which is all white, and has some benches on it....pritty wide too...
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I know exactly how you do that 'technique' RBS, it's an easy way to clock up a lot of kills quickly.

Simple
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:52
Regular
I was jokin RBS calm down my friend.

Anyway best I can do at the moment is 72, probably cause i'm using the president me thinks it's time for some serious Perfect Darkage.

I will back with my 5 figure score later.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
My A$$, you
> got that.

Answer me this. What the hell is the point in lying? Huh? If I wanted to cheat on the 'Net, then I'd be finding game sites to copy topics from. You said no cheating or lying, I didn't do either. If you must know, I have a combat technique for the Facility. It's not a cheat, but it works so damn well.

Anyway didn't you read the rules? it says no Womens underwear, and
> yes that does include thongs you dirty inbred.

Damn...
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:13
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Oh yeahhhhhhh baby.

Dam you, Im going to have to really try now! Im only getting warmed up! I'll change to a female, so I run faster etc. Then I will get off this number of 82 kills! I just couldnt be bothered to change my character!
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:11
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Oh yeahhhhhhh baby.

HAH!

My A$$, you got that.

Anyway didn't you read the rules? it says no Womens underwear, and yes that does include thongs you dirty inbred.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh yeahhhhhhh baby.

HAH!
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:03
Regular
I just got 69, I really need to get back on the whole Perfect Dark thing, haven't played it for so long.

gas Mask do you know how to drain the fountain on Philli on Tony Hawks 2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.