GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm gay."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 22:57
Regular
Well, not yet. But it's certainly an option.

I swear all the females I've met were put on this planet to pee me off, annoy me, or just wind me up in some other way.

So, I have two options:

Turn gay, where I still get laid, but with a bloke.

Or become a monk, where I live in a cold castle type thing and wear stupid robes.

Tough choice.

WHY ARE WOMEN SO GOD-DAMN INFURIATING?!?!!? Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Sorry, I feel a little better now. Please feel free to ignore all of the rubbish I've just written.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:57
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Leftback wrote:
I unfortunately just have girls as friends rather than a girlfriend.

If you only knew how many people that applied to! Well, I seem to get it slightly better off (im 12 so only with my boxers on!) when I go round to her house (she normally has a few friends round... :) ) So its not toooooo bad!
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:28
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Women....there are only one that is perfect, but she died. God dam Adam, how could he let Eve die!
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:22
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
(ok, so sleeping with her best mate 2 days
> after probably didn't help but damned if it wasn't funny to watch the fireworks
> afterwards between the both of them).

ohhh scandelous!
jerry jerry jerry!!!
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:19
"possibly impossible"
Women? yeah, they can be unpredictable, but that's the beauty of em. heaven and hell rolled into one.
Mon 10/12/01 at 19:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
but i just need
> gratification

Errmmm...
Mon 10/12/01 at 10:16
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Hey Mr. Snuggly, check out my 'my birthday, and the aftermath' topic. ..................It's not got anything much to do with women, but i just need gratification, *SOB*.
Mon 10/12/01 at 10:11
Regular
"I confused?"
Check out my yule tide message then
Mon 10/12/01 at 10:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Don't get me started on women.
Mon 10/12/01 at 09:36
Regular
"I confused?"
Please there are childrens present.
Mon 10/12/01 at 02:43
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
monkey_man i think we share the same parents as my father said the same thing to me which was good as i wondered why mum was so hairy.

he also told me "your so god damn ugly son that the doctor gave ya mum a damn good slapping for having such a butt ugly kid. also you were so ugly when you were born we couldn't tell the difference between your face and ya ass"

such loving parents. mum later added some ohh oh ah ah turn the chat but as i don't speak chimp i have no idea what she was on about

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.