GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Site posters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/12/01 at 11:26
Regular
It seems to me there are 3 types of poster n this site, in terms of the amount and how often they post.

1. The REAL regular - messages everyday, in the top 100 of posters that week and all time regularly - eg. Grix, Wookiemonster, Pb, SSX Pro etc (How do they do it?) They have all been on for a long time, yet some are on for only a few days, and have posted huge amounts of messages.

2. The 'casual' browser - On the site for a long time - 200+ days, and posted only a few messages - myself (250 days - i think, and only 450 messages so far) included.

3. The non-poster. I don't know if they browse and not post, but they are on for along time, or a short time and do not leave much evidence of them being here. eg - auf.

What do you think?
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:41
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> so in another words you are saying i spammed my way to
> number 1 shaneo?

I'll say that if you want : You spammed your way to No 1.

i dont care what you think you moan at any thing
Sun 09/12/01 at 17:58
Regular
Ooooooh!

*stares at Stryke and waits for retort*
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:56
Regular
Well, it's true. I do moan a lot.
Sun 09/12/01 at 19:11
Regular
I can't help but feel rather disappointed.
Sun 09/12/01 at 20:58
Regular
Fine, I do a witty retort to please you.

I moan a lot? BLOODY HELL? I can't even BEELIEVE you said that. (included here is a brief comment about the economic situation of Jammy Dodgers Inc prices).

Now, Kid Rock, no-one likes a good moan more than me. Except oossibly Sheepy, and a couple of his friends. Oh yes, and MJ. Ah, Rickoss as well. Come to think of it, a lot of people like a moan more than me. So stop being boring, Kid Rock, grey is your colour, and grey it shall be :-D

And now for something completely different.

When I say POST!, post the next reply.

KID ROCK..
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:03
Hmm, I must be inbetween 1) and 2) then, as I was sort of "hardcore" during the summer, but now has dropped to a cold, "seen but not heard" status. Brrr.

And how do the top posters do it?
Sun 09/12/01 at 21:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Kid Rock wrote:
> I spammed? if you can go and find a topic that i spammed in then i will admit it
> until then...

The WWF Forum longest thread.

Ha.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:02
Regular
styke wrote:
When I say POST!, post the next reply

you aint said POST yet any way i aint boring you go on MSN and you will see.

grey is my colour? LOL i thought it was purple
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I havent seen kidrock spam.
I have seen him copy people on the forums work and post it as his own (like he did to my yabasic post a while back) but that was a long time ago, and now hes alright.
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I was expecting a toping about sr posters not the users.
now im dissapointed :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.