GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could choose in-game music for..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/12/01 at 17:35
Regular
If you were given the choice of what music should be played in game for 'Tony Hawks' and 'Crazy Taxi'on the GameCube, then what would you choose? Would you go with the standard rap, hip-hop, skate rock themes, or would you go for something more 'trancy'??
Do you like the tracks on current games? What affect do you think your selections would have on the game and how it's played?? What are you ideas?
Sun 09/12/01 at 18:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
For Crazy Taxi, we should have, Feeder, Ash and Dandy Warhols as bands. Great stuff! :D
Sun 09/12/01 at 12:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> I can't belive how small everything is on the Gamecube controller. The D-pad on
> the controller is exactly the same size as the D-pad on the GBA.

But no-one's gunna use the d-pad. They never did with the N64 pad. Unless you had to to play the game.
Sun 09/12/01 at 12:42
Regular
I can't belive how small everything is on the Gamecube controller. The D-pad on the controller is exactly the same size as the D-pad on the GBA.
Sun 09/12/01 at 11:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I agree! What's the point in getting something old, released on something new?? Of course, I exclude the Resi. Evil series from this comment, as it will be better than ever!! The Simspsons' Road Rage is a newer game, to be available on each of the 3 next-gen. consoles. And we'll then see which version is the best! Probably the Cube's, look at the new Zelda's graphics. But graphics aren't everything (*cough* X-Box *cough*)!! The Cube's controller looks brilliant, and therefore the controls and gameplay should make the GameCube's version the best!!
Sun 09/12/01 at 11:26
Regular
Don't bother gettin Crazy Taxi, I'm gonna get the Simpsons road rage.....it looks really funny !
Sun 09/12/01 at 08:46
Regular
"DS..."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> For Tony Hawks i'd have a mixture of Hip Hop and fast Punk, stuff like Method
> Man, Redman, NOFX, Mos Def which strangely is the kind of music on the actual
> soundtrack for the game, so that's a bonus.

As for Crazy Taxi it's supposed
> to be crappy anyway, so I don't care.

Is it really that crap? I played the Ps2 version and it seemed ok ish, gamecube version could be improved though.
slik ~_~
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:58
Regular
For Tony Hawks i'd have a mixture of Hip Hop and fast Punk, stuff like Method Man, Redman, NOFX, Mos Def which strangely is the kind of music on the actual soundtrack for the game, so that's a bonus.

As for Crazy Taxi it's supposed to be crappy anyway, so I don't care.
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:57
Regular
Tetris music. Definately!

:-)
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:52
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Feeder
Sat 08/12/01 at 18:20
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Yeah but it is so hard playing a game without any sound on it! Even if you have a CD on in the background. I have to have the in-game sounds on at least a bit, but I might have something else ontop of that as well!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.