GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who doesn't like curry?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
Me thats who

Anybody else?

I've been invited out for mate's girlfriends 18th and we're going for dinner. They can't decide on where to go and now it seems we're going for a curry nnoooooooooooooooo. I'm a fussy eater but I was polite to eat something off previous places mentioned but curry noooooooo. Oh god I hate it so much, last time I had it I was almost sick in the toilet.

I think I'm allergic to it

We should just get drunk... Oooohh we're 18 and so sophiticated lets go to a fancy restaurant and eat Sheepy's wages away.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Not so distant"
Ròckó wrote:

> BUt I do hate cheese! urgh, its like chewing on an elastic band.

I hate cheese too. It's just a lump of mouldy milk. Put on some curry sauce to cover the taste then I might consider eating it.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:31
"period drama"
I hate curry.
But, then again, I don't like anything spicy. At all.
How very sad.

But I hate whatever comes from curry shops. You get those little plastic things - your food swimmingin greasy green crap and it taste awful - whatever you get. The chicken tastes like carsboard, the beef tastes like shoes.

How can you like this stuff?
It's horrible.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Kyz22 wrote:

> Dude, no!
> There are 'sexy' foods like whipped cream and in women's case bananas
> but curry looks like baby sick and cannot possibly be sexy :-P

-----

So you dont rub curry all over your body and dance around naked?

Hmm...
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I hate curry.
> I'm a very fussy eater, so I hate a lot of things.

I am also a fussy eater.
The good thing though is a lot of the curry places also do european dishes so the chances are you will like something else at the place Sheepy.

If not then meet them after they have the meal, of course by My fourth law of the physics of drink you will have spent all the time they have spent eating food in a pub and will now be drunk and the most interesting person there.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:37
"For the horde!!!!"
uumm I like curry
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:53
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Funny how today there has been a topic called Who Doesn't Like Curry and Crappy Day(obviously doesn't like the curry):-0
Wed 26/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I have the be the fussiest eater ever.

I don't like meat.

I don't like vegetables.

Infact, I think the only think I do like are Potatoes, baked beans and mushy peas :D (alongside the obvious such as toast, bread and chocolate)

Oh, and I don't like curry.
Wed 26/03/03 at 20:08
Regular
I hate curry.
Wed 26/03/03 at 20:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You guys must have some poor quality Indian restaraunts.
Wed 26/03/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm not that fuzzy in what I eat but I can't stand curry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.