GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who doesn't like curry?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
Me thats who

Anybody else?

I've been invited out for mate's girlfriends 18th and we're going for dinner. They can't decide on where to go and now it seems we're going for a curry nnoooooooooooooooo. I'm a fussy eater but I was polite to eat something off previous places mentioned but curry noooooooo. Oh god I hate it so much, last time I had it I was almost sick in the toilet.

I think I'm allergic to it

We should just get drunk... Oooohh we're 18 and so sophiticated lets go to a fancy restaurant and eat Sheepy's wages away.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Me thats who

Anybody else?

I've been invited out for mate's girlfriends 18th and we're going for dinner. They can't decide on where to go and now it seems we're going for a curry nnoooooooooooooooo. I'm a fussy eater but I was polite to eat something off previous places mentioned but curry noooooooo. Oh god I hate it so much, last time I had it I was almost sick in the toilet.

I think I'm allergic to it

We should just get drunk... Oooohh we're 18 and so sophiticated lets go to a fancy restaurant and eat Sheepy's wages away.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I hate curry.

I'm a very fussy eater, so I hate a lot of things.

Curry. Ugh.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
You must be insane to hate curry.
It's only the greatest food substance ever discovered.

BUt I do hate cheese! urgh, its like chewing on an elastic band.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Not so distant"
Love to agree but I'm afraid I love it. What's not to like? Chicken - Good. Rice - Good. Bread - Good. It's the things dreams are made of.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:17
I like curry, but not when they are soo hot that you cannot eat them...
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im a fussy eater too. If I dont like the look/smell (and taste obviously, after trying) of something I wont eat it.

But I like curry. Especially mild. On chips and rice. Its sexy.

Fancy some now actually.
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I do like curries (Or is it curry's ?) but cannot understand why people eat insanely hot ones! Usually I will poo through the eye of a needle the next day, but it is worth it.

Curries were only made spicy to cover the taste of rotting meat, bet you didn't know that!
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Hercules! wrote:
> Fancy some now actually.

Touché
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Hercules! wrote:

> But I like curry... Its sexy.

Dude, no!
There are 'sexy' foods like whipped cream and in women's case bananas but curry looks like baby sick and cannot possibly be sexy :-P
Wed 26/03/03 at 19:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Nah. I'm a pizza man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.