GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not Enough Gaming..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
As you know, gaming is really fun, but not enough gaming can result into serious side effects, here is a list of such side effects:

1. Good eyesight - This could lead you to getting a real job and supporting a family where you would live happily for many years. This could also lead you to becoming good at a job and being promoted to the boss, where you start to become hated by all your ex-coworkers, which will form a conspiracy against you and cast voodoo spells on you, so your eyes slide down into your mouth where they then go into your stomach and explode causing you to bleed internally till you die.

2. Full mental growth - This could mean you think up some pretty neat chat up lines and marry a super model and live many happy years with her... Or, you could become some weirdo scientist and create an army of robots, which after 5 minutes of creating, they all go haywire and start destroying your lab, which took 30 years to make, and when they’ve finished they’ll hang you up by your toes and whip you with scorpion tails, before ripping out your hair and tongue with pliers.

3. Hands which work - This means you have a higher chance of not getting arthritis or some other condition that affects your hands, which would lead to living happily among all other old people and be able to play bingo (to be replaced with Splinter Cell 3) without moaning to the old people home staff... Or you could realize you have a skill or making small children’s toys, which will be taken over by the borg.The borg will then program them to play bee-gees music repetitively, therefore forcing them to commit suicide.

4. A life - This may cause you to get some friends, go out once in a while and have some 'fun', maybe get a girlfriend. The downside to this is that you may have too much fun, forget about games altogether, which could lead you to become some boring guy that lives in Scotland and tells everyone who comes within 50 meters of his house to get off the grass, which would lead to a kid setting a bag full of poo on fire, and knocking on the door and running off to leave you to get dirty shoes. This will make you run after the kid, but getting run over by an unfortunately timed steam roller, as soon as you step on the road. You will be quickly rushed off to the nearest hospital, which happens to be in London, as the rest of the countries hospitals are on strike, but your bad luck continues as your ambulance happens to be hit by a runaway train on the A1. Where your left for five days in agony, before a crow comes and pecks your brains out.

Thats just some side effects of not gaming enough!
Thu 27/03/03 at 06:52
Regular
"\\"
i was actually hoping this would win, cos i didnt see too many attempts, but i wasnt sure, there were some pretty good posts.
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
This could so easily win, it just depends on what day you posted it on.

I've posted amazing reviews before and not won but other days I win with pants ones!

Just the luck of the day and how many people write good things...

Yesterday however was just madness!

GAD attempts galore!
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Hrm..

Maybe.

Reaction Times have gone up.. gaming is cool for doing that, also hand-eye co-ord is better.

Gotta love the games.
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gerrid wrote:
> I commend you, squire.

I thought I was your squire?
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:05
Regular
"\\"
bye all... going to watch some TV... and by tommmorow ill have some more ideas for GAD winners (unlikely)
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:04
Regular
"\\"
Clazon wrote:
> i would like to go to a serious note and see some scientific backing
> on this theory, however.

i wrote it so people could show me how to improve my writing so i can win GADs :D
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
"The Red Shift"
gerrid wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> kill him. he talks of the outside world.
>
> I commend you, squire.
> A truly humorous comment.

SQUIRE? but cheers.

i would like to go to a serious note and see some scientific backing on this theory, however.

:)
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:01
Regular
"\\"
Melancholy wrote:
> I can now kill any animal that goes near me, without even losing 1
> health.
>
> In real life.

thats the funniest thing in this thread... apart from my original post of course :-D... or not
Wed 26/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I can now kill any animal that goes near me, without even losing 1 health.

In real life.
Wed 26/03/03 at 20:58
"period drama"
Things like reaction time, hand-eye co-ordination, reflexes and logic skills in some occasions are improved.

Now, does anyone care about what I just said?

Didn't think so. I almost send myself to sleep.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.