GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Green Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/12/01 at 21:13
Regular
Green Day was part of the California punk scene.
Green Day are meant to be bringing out a new single soon. It is meant to be really good so I am looking forwards to seeing the style of it and to see the responses from other Green Day fans.

I think that at the moment Green Day have gone a bit "Poo" (thought it was a much cleaner word then sh(t), but hopefully they will get themselves together!

Thanks for reading.
Firebalt.
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:51
"Uzi Lover"
Cool, which tracks are you downloading or what do you like in your music?

Write back and i'll reccomend which ones to download :-)
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:47
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I am going to download the stuff you recommended by both of them, get back to you as soon as the downloads complete...
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:43
Nice Post
Yeah they're alright
I kinda went off them a bit

Stupid name for best of album... Internation Superhits :P
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:41
"Uzi Lover"
I don;t actually mind 'My Sundown' either on JEW's new album.

Misterhappy have you heard New End Original or Far?
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:36
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
You only missed one thing out (of the family section)- Tim Armstrong is Billie's brother. He's the singer in Rancid, who are punk in the Sex pistols sense of punk.
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:34
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
My, that really was a comprehensive greenday review..

Agree with the monkey on the JEW situation. Bleed American was a great song though, spikiness is a good thing.

Jimmy might revert though. That's what I hope anyway.
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:31
"Uzi Lover"
It is true that many bands are changing for the worst these days to go with the trend. Rock, Punk and Metal music has never been so popular and I'm afarid to say it but it's getting worse!

Another example is Jimmy Eat World's follow up to Clarity - tut tut

Then I found out they are touring with Blink 182 *sighs*

The public are ruining rock and roll!
Fri 07/12/01 at 21:13
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Green Day was part of the California punk scene.
Green Day are meant to be bringing out a new single soon. It is meant to be really good so I am looking forwards to seeing the style of it and to see the responses from other Green Day fans.

I think that at the moment Green Day have gone a bit "Poo" (thought it was a much cleaner word then sh(t), but hopefully they will get themselves together!

Thanks for reading.
Firebalt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.