GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which game should I claim???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/12/01 at 20:17
Regular
I have just won GAD for a Tony Hawk's 3 review, and I am not sure what to claim.

I want a PS2 game. I have already got

Time splitters
Tony Hawk 3
GTA 3
GT3
WWF Smackdown 3
Quake 3
ATV
CRAZY TAXI
TEKKEN TAG
SILENT SCOPE
Z.O.E
Simpsons road rage (for christmas)

What should I claim, any suggestions?

Thanks For Your Help
CDouch
Sun 09/12/01 at 10:39
Regular
Jak & Daxter
3-1 now
Sun 09/12/01 at 00:34
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
get jak and daxter if u liked crash bandicoot

get twisted metal if u want a class AAA title, thats fun and demented :) go for the black go on, you know it makes sense

if you dont, sweet tooth will come and get you in his ice cream truck muhahahahahahaaaargh cough spluter

basically if u cant understand my stoned rumblings my vote id for TWISTED METAL: BLACK
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:54
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Jak and Daxter definetely
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Jak and Daxter
Sat 08/12/01 at 21:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Ok, Jak and Daxter or twisted metal?

place your bets now
Sat 08/12/01 at 20:28
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
get twisted metal black, its an amazing game, i cant stop playing it, its addictive and the best in game graphix i have seen and there loads to it, i have posted a review opn it if u want to find how good i think this game is.
Sat 08/12/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Then there's Half Life (best PC FPS ever), Space Channel 5 coming out next year (Dance 'em up, but fun and challenging), Dune (haven't seen many details on this but if it's on the PS2 there's a good chance it's going to be a corker).

Thing is if you order MGS2 now, you've got to wait around 15 weeks or so to get your mitts on it, and in 15 weeks there's a good chance you'll always win another GAD and so can claim it later. (Here's hoping eh?)
Sat 08/12/01 at 14:13
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (RPG, next gen graphics, I've seen gameplay footage and that convinced me so I claimed it as a GAD recently).

Silent Hill 2 (Horror/Adventure, play this one from behind your sofa, it's a chiller).
Sat 08/12/01 at 14:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
If I cant decide, im just going to go for MGS2, and wait until febuary, but I would rather get a game now, and get metal gear nearer its release.
Sat 08/12/01 at 14:05
Regular
"es argh"
Ok. How about.......tekken 4 (if they have it) or........I have no ideas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.