GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scratchcattcco"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 18:57
Regular
Sorry for the spam, but I have watched him just BS this site and it's members. He's made about 7 useless topics to try and make him popular and he is justpeeing me off I've reported him nearly 20 times.

What do you think?
Tue 04/01/11 at 20:47
Evenin.........

Looks like a quickie around the West Pennines :)

Meet at the Hare & Hounds for a 17:45 departure.
Sat 08/12/01 at 14:41
No need for all of this nonsense, I agree people should stop spamming and abuse should end.
Sat 08/12/01 at 14:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Why don't me ask someone like Nick1? OH LOOK! THERE HE IS! *Points at Badgerman*

:-P
Fri 07/12/01 at 16:28
Regular
"es argh"
Hah, after a record 2 days he has been banned.

I wonder if it really is a record?
Thu 06/12/01 at 20:39
Regular
Scratchcattcco wrote:

"thanks erno!"

lol
Thu 06/12/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I go for a few days and what! I read a topic that is just endless yards of blankness. I went to look for the name. Scratchcattcco Hmm.

I thinks mate that you should change your name because within a few days you have a whole lot of people ganging up on you.

A grudge on this place is impossible to shift. And mate, you have brought it on yourself.

A few tips.

Post, Important topics. Ones of intrest.

Use Word. Spellchecker is sooo damned good :o)

Use proper English. When I first came on the site I was expecting a load of Trash which at that time I liked. This site has changed my basically whole life around. My English Grades have gone through the roof.

Basically, change your name, and come back as a totally new person. That way, nobody knows you and you can start from new.

You can say sorry until you are absolute blue in the face but a grudge will never be shifted. Never.
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:43
Regular
thanks erno!
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
Scratchcattcco wrote:
> fine ile leave if you guyes like eatch other so mutch and hait me. for what?
> trying to be forgived? i just wanted to make friends here. you know have a
> laugh, but you guyes dont like me so bye!

Ok ok ok... maybe a bit too harse here guys.
You can stay at these forums if you change your name to something else, and don't post.

Good good.
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
mwahahahaha!

He wanted to make friends, he says!

mwahahahaha!
Thu 06/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
"es argh"
YES scratch-a-spammer is leaving.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.