GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Impressions: Devil May Cry"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 18:44
Regular
My local emporium were good enough to let me have these excellent titles a day before release, so I've had a quick 10-minute blast on both games.

Devil May Cry has the best intro I've seen. Yes, better than Code Veronica. The graphics are gorgeous, they look rich, vibrant. There are borders which are quite bad, but you can't have everything I guess.

More impressions later...
Tue 04/01/11 at 17:14
Mozzymo wrote:
> What are the impressions ???

Well... one's of alf garnet lol

Impressions are the amount of times a page has been viewed.
1 person might look at this page 10 times, so 10 impressions.

10 visitors, 100 impressions would average 10 impressions per visitor.

HTH
Sun 02/01/11 at 20:02
Regular
What are the impressions ???
Sun 02/01/11 at 16:42
For those interested, we had 463 visitors for December 2010.

The home page had 241 unique visitors with 397 impressions.
The completed rides page had 193 visitors with 419 impressions.

Total: 463 visitors 925 impressions
Sun 09/12/01 at 01:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
From what I've played so far - DMC is an excellent game :-)

However, there is one things thats driving me psychotic and thats some of the stupid camera angles !!!! Nothing worse than fighting a boss with a camera that decides its more important to show the wall behind you than where the boss is !!!
Fri 07/12/01 at 23:55
Mattyboy wrote:
> Should be getting my DMC in the morning - Damn I cant wait!!

Ahh good, someone who has actually stayed on topic and not started ranting about Jak & Daxter!

What do all you ninty's out there think? Jak & Daxter, aimed at kiddies no? yet still bound to be enjoyable for those of older ages you say? Just like Nintendo? Gosh, well that wouldn't leave many of the sonyphiles a spare leg on which to stand
Fri 07/12/01 at 23:47
Regular
ssxpro wrote:

I`ll never understand
> why a fat plumber with a stoooopid outfit and ridiculous "special
> powers" is so popular.

ya know you really like him! Him and his brother Luigi are a proper comedy pair. With the addition of Wario this threesome is amazing. The sound effects on MArio kart 64 crack me up every time :D.
Fri 07/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Should be getting my DMC in the morning - Damn I cant wait!!
Fri 07/12/01 at 10:36
Regular
"WWJD"
im getting this game for christmas should come today or tomorow i ordered from SR but im not aloud to play on it till christmas but i might be able to sneek ago
Fri 07/12/01 at 09:03
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Dont start saying its better than Mario until you have at least played it for a
> week!

Its easy to say its better than Mario. The question is, is it better than a mario game? :-)

I`ll never understand why a fat plumber with a stoooopid outfit and ridiculous "special powers" is so popular.
Thu 06/12/01 at 21:44
Regular
"You Bum!!"
So Ive made a right choice pre ordering Jak and Daxter then...:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.