GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Primal"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Primal'.
Thu 27/03/03 at 22:53
Regular
Has anyone played this? If so, is it any good?

I hadn’t heard of it until the TV ads started. They caught my intention. So, does anyone know anything about it?
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
help me please someone i'm going mad!!
i'm stuck. i'm trying to get to the collosium but scree keeps saying the cells link up!! i cant find a way to get jen through!
Wed 23/04/03 at 16:21
"High polygon count"
When you are heading towards the Great Temple, before you get the Ferai demon aspect, there is very short cut-scene where you see two Ferai jump up a wall. That's where you need to head back to.

Using the map, get back to the Great Temple area.

Looking at the map screen at mid-zoom, you should have the Great Temple on the left, and the Poor Quarter bottom-centre. You need to get to the area of the Great Temple (so that it's hilighted on the map screen), and you need to be in the right-most part of that section, where it joins the Poor Quarter.

Looking at this area of the map at maximum zoom, at the bottom there are three stairways indicated. Above the middle one of these is an L-shaped section. Move around to the left-most part of that L-shape and face across towards it. From the higher ground you should see where they jumped up to. Now that you have Ferai powers, you can make that jump too. That's where you need to go.
Wed 23/04/03 at 15:10
Regular
hi could you help me out with primal
Wed 23/04/03 at 15:05
Regular
Please could you help me?

I have just started playing primal, I am trying to get to the fortress I am out side the temple and scree keeps saying jump like they did earlier on to the building oppersite the temple

which building I am desperate to get past this bit

please help
Wed 23/04/03 at 15:04
"High polygon count"
hardvark wrote:
> NOW I'm stuck a bit further on where Scree is lost without Jen (no
> spoilers though) and is in the big room with the vase and the oil
> bird. You need the oil but can't get it into the vase. Hmmmm

Is this the bit after Jen turns bad and pushes Scree down the hole?

If so, you just need to stand under the bird until Scree glows yellow, then press X to possess it; then rotate the left stick to open the bird's mouth, fill the hole with lava and the door will open.

If not, explain the surroundings in a little more detail and I'll try and help...
Sun 20/04/03 at 11:19
Regular
Hey don't worry - I figured it out myself. You need to go into writh form and time shift to get thru. It's still hard to time it right and you get hurt if you mess up.

NOW I'm stuck a bit further on where Scree is lost without Jen (no spoilers though) and is in the big room with the vase and the oil bird. You need the oil but can't get it into the vase. Hmmmm
Sun 20/04/03 at 09:11
Regular
bigdog26 wrote:
> I need help!!! I am in the last world, Volca. I need to get to the
> second statue to be able to get through the lava door. Ive been stuck
> for two days. If anyone could help me out, it would be great.
> Thanks!

Stoopid me - I am stuck HERE and I can't figure out what to do. You'll all be here soon so HELP!
Sun 20/04/03 at 09:10
Regular
HI man

Anyone told you the answer to this yet? I am stuck in the same place! Getting bored fast.
Fri 18/04/03 at 14:34
"High polygon count"
Never mind, sussed it now.

Must've been tiredness!
Fri 18/04/03 at 13:37
"High polygon count"
Anybody?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.