GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What,s the best game ever-for any console!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/03/03 at 07:07
Regular
The reason i,m doing thiis chat is because i have to draw up a graph on peoples fav games and write a 3 page essay on it so i need as many replies as possible!
Fri 28/03/03 at 07:07
Regular
The reason i,m doing thiis chat is because i have to draw up a graph on peoples fav games and write a 3 page essay on it so i need as many replies as possible!
Fri 28/03/03 at 07:21
Regular
here,s a help for you
my favourite games ever would have to be gta:vice city and the getaway.the reason i like these games is cause they,re very realistic and they,re full of action and crime!!!
Fri 28/03/03 at 09:15
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Surely being a 13 year old - you shouldn't actually have GTA: Vice City and the Getaway as they're both rated 18.

I blame the parents....
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:38
Regular
Your all wrong

The best game for any console is

S H E N M U E 1 A N D 2
Fri 28/03/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Pal88 wrote:
> Your all wrong

All 2 of us....?

The best game for any console is S H E N M U E 1 A N D 2

Couldn't really see the point in Shenmue - I suppose it's all down to taste.
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well in my opinion it is metal gear solid 1 for the psx, this game was original, great story line, first steath-em up i played but it was too short but sweet, another of my possibly best games is final fantasy 7, before this i never played or liked rpgs this game really was a revolution and probably the best story line ever. Also on the pc i played a game called freespace 2, never played a game like this before absolutlly brilliant, space game, with great story.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Party Hard"
Mine is probably Fallout 2, even though most of you will disagree.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Out of all the games I've played, you want me to choose one that I think is the best? Impossible.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Grand Theft Auto : Vice City (PS2)
The Legend of Zelda : Orcarina of Time (N64)
Shining Force (Sega Mega Drive)

If I had to pick 0ne then it would be Shining Force.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Party Hard"
kurt cobain wrote:
> The Legend of Zelda : Orcarina of Time (N64)

Isn't that going to be a freebie with the new Zelda game that's coming out on Gamecube?

Or am I mistaken?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.